You can't stop the beat
Ubisoft's Just Dance came out of nowhere last year and was promptly the target of filth and excrement flung by the core gamer contingent, decrying it as yet another casual suck-fest as they put their controllers down between rounds of the Call of Duty. And that crowd wasn't entirely off base; to them, Just Dance seemed to offer virtually nothing of interest. But Just Dance..
About The Game
The original Just Dance game got the world dancing like never before, and now the #1 best-selling Music/Rhythm game for play on the Nintendo Wii system is back with Just Dance 2.
This time around it will be just as easy to keep the party going with an all-star tracklist—more than 45 strong, plus downloadable songs—from different genres, as well as the hottest dance moves of today. In addition, Just Dance 2 pushes the envelope even further with more accurate movement recognition by the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill, without putting the game out of reach of beginners. Finally Just Dance 2 includes all-new dance modes making the game even more party oriented than its predecessor.
- Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
- A soundtrack made up of over 44 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music, including rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and world beat
- All new social-oriented modes and 8-player support deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away