EA Take One Of The Most Renowned Movie Franchises And Turn It Into A Game. Success Or Failure? Read On...
[screenshot=46128b9f9b431]You Respect Him, You Respect The Family The Godfather Blackhand Edition is based upon the events from The Godfather movie. It holds true to its roots, even though you play as Aldo; a new character to the story. The game...
About The Game
Join the Family, Earn Respect, Become the Godfather
After a life of small-time crime you've been accepted into America's most powerful criminal organization - the Corleone Family. Now it's up to you to carry out orders, earn respect, rise through the ranks, and make New York City your own. Choose your path in the world of The Godfather in this game custom-built for next gen systems with nwe content, improved gameplay, upgraded graphics, motion-sensing controls, and more. Take on a variety of action-packed missions, including mob hits, bank heists, and extortion, plus all-new missions and contract hits, in a fully living New York City. Play your cards right and you could become the next, and most powerful Don.
- The Power of Intimidation - Wield the power of the BlackHand like never before with new motion-sensing controls, including special Wii gesture-based maneuvers for extra damage.
- Do It Your Way - The non-linear action-adventure gameplay features orginial and film-based missions, including all-new missions.
- Develop Your Characters - The new RPG system lets you choose your path as an Enforcer for better fighting skills or an Operator with a gift for extorting and influencing others.
- Respect and Consequences - Use your powers of loyalty and fear to earn respect. How you go about gaining power - through negotiation, intimidation, or a strategic mix of both - affects how others deal with you.
- More Explosive Action - Mafia warfare gets more intense on next gen with new car bombs, hard-hitting Corleone strike teams, and more.