The Emergency Heroes, a futuristic organisation working to keep the city of San Alto safe from harm. No emergency is too big for them, fires, accidents, criminals, they can handle it all…until today.
When disaster strikes the head of the Emergency Heroes, Captain Walters, is forced to call on young Zach Harper for help. Zach is a former cadet with a natural talent for driving but he never finished the training. Now, guided by the Captain and his assistant Kelly, Zach must save San Alto before it’s too late!
Emergency Heroes offers players a variety of missions and more than 45 vehicles including police cars, fire engines and rescue vehicles, as well as a navigation map and a spectacular Hero mode.
- Drive the next-generation of rescue vehicles. Pilot and command 45 hi-tech rescue vehicles designed specifically for ultra high-risk, high-speed navigation. Choose between police, fire and EMT vehicles.
- Explore and protect free-roaming San Alto city. As an emergency hero, your mission is to protect the peaceful island-city of San Alto. Drive trough stunning free-roaming open environments, and keep the city safe at every turn.
- Fast-action gameplay: Take advantage of Hero Mode and play like you mean it; the faster you drive, the faster you rise and gain access to invincible powers.
- Clear to understand, players never get lost. Arrows on the road provides guidance to the player but always let the player movement’s freedom.
- Two players Co-Op. Challenge friends or combine forces to form the ultimate rescue hero team to protect your city.