All the fun of the fare?
SEGA has a brilliant track record in arcade driving games. OutRun, Daytona USA, SEGA Rally, Hang On; many older readers probably have fond memories of dropping coins on quick races on games housed within some oversized cabinet complete with steering wheel and pedals... before subsequently emptying their wallet of many more...
About The Game
Crazy Taxi is a mad race against the clock - and traffic. As any of four fearless cabbies, players are driven by a single goal: to rack up the mega-bucks in fares and tips before their shift ends. Drivers pick up passengers and take them to their destination by any way possible. It's a comic cab opera of collisions and decisions where courtesy takes a back seat to coin.
Crazy Taxi will retain all the enthralling features that made it a must-play game, including:
- Four different cabs and drivers, each with their own style and attitude;
- Two expansive and interactive courses for extensive game play;
- Nine mini-games to challenge various driving skills;
- True driving dynamics;
- Wild, mission-based game play infused with humor;
- Rockin' soundtrack by hit bands Offspring and Bad Religion.