- Release Date
- 17th Nov 2001 (USA)
- 3rd May 2002 (UK/EU)
- 30th May 2002 (JPN)
About This Game
Crazy Taxi is a mad race against the clock - and traffic. As any of four fearless cabbies, players are driven by a single goal: to rack up the mega-bucks in fares and tips before their shift ends. Drivers pick up passengers and take them to their destination by any way possible. It's a comic cab opera of collisions and decisions where courtesy takes a back seat to coin.
Crazy Taxi will retain all the enthralling features that made it a must-play game, including:
- Four different cabs and drivers, each with their own style and attitude;
- Two expansive and interactive courses for extensive game play;
- Nine mini-games to challenge various driving skills;
- True driving dynamics;
- Wild, mission-based game play infused with humor;
- Rockin' soundtrack by hit bands Offspring and Bad Religion.