- Release Date
- 7th Dec 2005 (USA)
- 5th May 2006 (UK/EU)
- Arcade, Puzzles, Retro
About This Game
Celebrate Pac-Man's 25th anniversary with the latest in the popular series, Pac-Man World™ 3! In a mad search for power, evil genius Erwin creates a machine that can penetrate into the world of the Ghosts... the Spectral Realm! But now the Spectral Realm is collapsing into the real world, and this will bring about a massive catastrophe that will plunge the world into a state of devastation for years to come!
After mysteriously having been transported out of Pac-Village and into this strange and different land, it is up to Pac-Man to uncover Erwin's plot and save the world. Along the way, Pac-Man will meet a host of unexpected "old friends," and in order to defeat the ultimate enemy, he might just have to turn his old foes into allies!
- New story puts Pac-Man into a strange new world, leading him to the mysterious Spectral Realm.
- Control the Ghosts! - Special feature now allows players to control Pinky and Clyde
- Store an arsenal of power-ups like the Power Ribbon, Time Decelerator, Electro-Charge, Chrome Power, and Super Butt Bounce...and super-charge them by collecting special fruits!
- Get transported into classic 2D and 3D Pac-Man mazes to compete for bonuses
- New Pac-Man moves - Now you can climb fences, jump up walls, swing around poles and punch enemies!
- Includes the original Pac-Man arcade game from 1980!