Sorry, no review of Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects yet.
About The Game
An epic war has struck the Marvel universe....and its outcome is in your hands! Marvel NemesisTM: Rise the Imperfects delivers the most authentic and cinematic Super HeroTM fighting experience ever seen in a video game while remaining faithful to Marvel's comic legacy.
Pit the most legendary Marvel Super Heroes against The Imperfects, a group of Super Heroes created collaboratively by Marvel, EA, and top comic book industry talent, in all-out duels to determine who among them is the most powerful of all. Control a number of characters from Marvel's library of Super Hero families including Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Iron Man.
Experience what it's like to fully possess each Hero's super powers—and unleash them on enemies with devastating effect. Pummel and ultimately crush adversaries in fully interactive and highly destructible fighting arenas. Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects features locations from the Marvel's universe as well as New York City landmarks. Use this environment to your advantage and defeat enemies in head-to-head battles, in online multiplayer challenges or in the single-player mode.
Guaranteeing its authenticity, the team behind Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects includes Hollywood and comic book industry stars such as renowned illustrator Jae Lee (Spider-Man, Uncanny X-men, Captain America) and movie character designer Paul Catling (Spider-Man, The Punisher, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets). With more than a dozen Super Heroes, a brand-new family of characters, and destructible battle arenas, EA is delivering the Super Hero showdown Marvel fans have been waiting for.
- Fight Like a Super Hero: Easy to pick up and play but challenging to master, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects gives players full control over each individual character's unique super powers.
- All-Star Marvel Line-up: Renowned comic artist, Jae Lee, is lending his talent in bringing Marvel's character's to life. Roster features Marvel's legendary Super Heroes including Iron Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine.
- New Family of Super Heroes: EA has tapped top entertainment industry talent including concept artist, Paul Catling, to help create a new family of Super Heroes called, The Imperfects, as well as other veteran Marvel talent to help develop the back stories for the new characters.
- Your Environment is a Weapon: Defeat opponents in interactive fighting arenas where everything you see is a weapon. Smash opponents into walls or throw destructible objects for massive and devastating attacks.
- A Brand-New Comic Series: EA's new Super Heroes will be unveiled in a Marvel six-issue miniseries titled, Marvel Nemesis: The ImperfectsTM from May to October.
- Epic Multiplayer Mayhem: Compete in single-player and multiplayer modes for epic, head-to-head clashes
- Single-Player Action: Gamers will be pulled into the deep storyline and intense gameplay found in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects' single-player mode that is unparalleled in the fighting genre.
- Dozens of Unlockables: Battle with all your might to unlock hundreds of collectible rewards.