Top of the crops
Harvest Moon games have remained largely the same since the series made its debut on the Super Nintendo all those years ago. You get up, tend to crops, care for animals, get married, raise a sprog, and continue forever. However, the latest title to hit North American shores, Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, strays from the template...
About The Game
The Bazaar is Now Open!
Zephyr Town's bazaar was once the grandest in the world, drawing customers and peddlers from all four corners of the Earth. These days, though, the bazaar has more tumbleweeds than customers.
Maybe you can turn its fortunes around! Raise animals, harvest crops, craft rare delicacies, and then sell your wares at your very own shop! Can you bring prosperity back to Zephyr Town?
- Invite friends to your farm in multiplayer mode!
- Run your own shop! Choose what to sell, attract customers, and get top dollar for your goods!
- Show off your skills in fun festivals like the horse race and snowboard competition!
- Choose to play as a boy or as a girl!
- Find love, get married, and start a family!