As challenging as it is charming
Having already had success with its two previous Final Fantasy DS remakes, Matrix Software decided to take a fairly different approach for the brand new and completely original Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. While some of the basic gameplay elements were carried over, the game received a fairly significant visual makeover, not to mention a host of new..
About The Game
In the small kingdom of Horne, Brandt awakes on the morning of his 14th birthday.
Today is the day he becomes an adult, and the custom of the realm says that he must go to the castle to present himself to the king. Yet when he arrives at the castle, he finds the king distraught and the youngest princess missing, abducted by the Witch of the North. With no one else to turn to, the king makes a shocking request: will Brandt save the princess?
And thus Brandt’s adventure begins...
- The first original FINAL FANTASY title for Nintendo DS brought to life by the development teams behind the Nintendo DS remakes of FINAL FANTASY III and FINAL FANTASY IV.
- Charming storybook visuals crafted under the guidance of art director and character designer Akihiko Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY III for DS, FINAL FANTASY XII).
- Combat is fun and intuitive with a battle system that operates on Action Points. Requiring nothing more than a simple selection of commands, players can dive right into a classic turn-based RPG battle experience.
- The Crown Job System offers a selection of over two dozen jobs to choose from. Players can freely customize a character’s abilities and magic skills no matter which crown they have equipped. The possibilities are endless!
- Help friends advance in their adventure, or join forces to conquer tough dungeons. The multiplayer mode enables cooperative play for up to four players.