It's proven on consoles, but how will Burnout translate onto the handhelds?
The wonderful world of Burnout: easily my favourite racing series of the last decade. With Burnout: Revenge I'd even suggest that the series has surpassed the infamous Ridge Racer franchise. Each game in the series has developed further and always seems to improve. It's a...
About The Game
The fastest, most dangerous racer on home consoles is now the fastest, most dangerous racer on the DS, with Burnout Legends. Taking the series' award-winning speed, action and attitude on the road, Burnout Legends combines the best moments in the franchise's history with exclusive features, gameplay and connectivity. The ultimate quick-hit of on-the-go gameplay, Burnout Legends includes tricked-out tracks from Burnout, Burnout 2: Point of Impact and Burnout 3: Takedown, updated for aggressive racing on the DS. Burnout Legends gives new meaning to Road Rage with all new cars, scores of unlockable surprises and nine updated classic gameplay modes, from Crash and Burning Lap to Pursuit and Eliminator. Gamers can also spend endless hours with Burnout Legends' suite of multiplayer options and a wireless Single-Card Play option where friends can play head-to-head with one cartridge.
- Burnout Legends captures the series' blistering speed and intensity, delivering the fastest, most dangerous racing experience available on the DS. Blinking is overrated
- Burnout Legends includes updated versions of the best tracks and cars from the Burnout library all tricked out for aggressive driving and maximum takedowns on the DS
- Gamers can take down their friends in up to five-player WiFi action in Race and Pursuit modes
- Gamers can upload a level of Burnout Legends to their friend's DS via the Single-Card Play facility so they can both play with one cartridge
- A new scoring system does away with multipliers, challenging gamers to strategically launch their car into traffic in search of the biggest, Hollywood-style crashes imaginable
- The cops are back! Get behind the wheel of all-new police cars for the ultimate game of high-speed cat-and-mouse