- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 22nd Aug 2013, $2.99 (USA)
- 14th Nov 2013, £2.50 (UK/EU)
Easy to learn, difficult to pronounce
What if the Rubik’s Cube only had one side? It seems this question has kept the ironically named developers at CIRCLE Entertainment up all night, and those sleepless hours have resulted in a quality puzzle game that relaxes and taxes simultaneously. Wakedas is a straightforward affair that slowly ramps up the...
About The Game
WAKEDAS is a contemplative and thoughtful shape shifting puzzle game with the perfect combination of eye-candy visuals and serene sounds.
Radiant multicoloured tiles rests on an infinite loop; aim of the game is to group same colored blocks together by simply dragging your Stylus across the screen.
- Learn the rules in less than 3 seconds
- 300 unique puzzles that will challenge your brain
- Separate and combine similar colors with minimal steps!
- Hint system in place to give you a boost
Try and solve all of the enjoyable WAKEDAS puzzles that will light up your imagination.