These days, soccer games tend to fall on one of two ends of a spectrum: there's the relatively realistic sports simulation found in annual FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer instalments, and then there's the zany over-the-top action of the Super Mario Strikers and FIFA Street series. In the golden days of the Amiga, however, there were other...
About The Game
Soccer Up 3D is a funny soccer game that allows you a total control of any action of your team players: Control the ball, dribble and shoot with effect to confuse the goalkeeper and score a goal!
The ball has inertia and will move freely over the field. Show your ability to control it and make short and long passes. Choose the height, effect and power before shooting to the goal. Become a soccer master and make your rival defenders tremble!
Each country has its national team. You can create your own team with the in-game editor: give it the name you like, choose its equipment and the most important, play with your Mii™ saved on the Mii Maker™ of your Nintendo 3DS™.
- Full 3D: With a new Isometric 3D view.
- Up to four player with a single game!!!
- Free Control Ball, the ball has inertial free movement and you’ll need to control it first.
- Total control of height, direction and effect in each pass and shoot you make.
- Create your own teams using your Mii™.
- Play the World Cup and League Modes!