Showing 201 to 220 of 232
201. Posted: Sat 18th May 2013 16:15 BST
ask and ye shall receive~
ask and ye shall receive~
Thank you~ ^o^
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
202. Posted: Wed 5th Jun 2013 01:50 BST
Edited on Wed 5th June, 2013 @ 01:52 by GamecubeMan
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.
3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407
203. Posted: Wed 19th Jun 2013 06:30 BST
Edited on Wed 19th June, 2013 @ 06:32 by Syntax
I play old and unusually unique games to get away from boring reality.
This makes 95% of games who's main gimmicks are hyper realism ~boring~ to me.
3DS Friend Code: 3437-3045-2190 | Nintendo Network ID: Syntax_U
204. Posted: Thu 27th Jun 2013 13:54 BST
Oh whoa there is some things I didn't know about. But what does that key "asterix" look like? Thank you for your advice.
Nevermind, I found out.
Edited on Thu 27th June, 2013 @ 13:56 by Varia01
Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team
Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.
205. Posted: Fri 28th Jun 2013 14:43 BST
206. Posted: Mon 8th Jul 2013 01:10 BST
EDIT: It works!
Edited on Mon 8th July, 2013 @ 01:11 by Varia01
207. Posted: Sat 20th Jul 2013 15:43 BST
208. Posted: Wed 24th Jul 2013 23:42 BST
If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?
3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123
209. Posted: Thu 25th Jul 2013 00:19 BST
My favorite forum
210. Posted: Mon 29th Jul 2013 14:30 BST
[09:14] kribs: but I have some cool villagers that say some funny stuff
[09:15] kribs: others are just boring
[09:15] kribs: I'm trying to get rid of those
[09:15] PugKing: With axes?
[09:16] kribs: no!!! those are for trees... most time u__u
Pugs are awesome.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098
211. Posted: Tue 30th Jul 2013 17:53 BST
How do we post a image?
Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!
212. Posted: Tue 30th Jul 2013 18:03 BST
Just quote my post and see how I posted the image below. You just need to insert your link in the format below like I did.
Edited on Tue 30th July, 2013 @ 18:07 by Unca_Lz
Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
213. Posted: Tue 30th Jul 2013 18:12 BST
214. Posted: Fri 16th Aug 2013 22:32 BST
To Embed tweet:
(tweet: (space) copy twitter url) replace () wit [ ]
Edited on Fri 16th August, 2013 @ 23:15 by Azooooz
Pain is weakness, leaving the body.
Wii Fit U a day keeps you healthy and strong for days.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8
215. Posted: Sat 17th Aug 2013 00:48 BST
ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai
216. Posted: Mon 19th Aug 2013 19:57 BST
217. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 18:31 BST
: JUST A TEST IDK IF IT WONT WORK
=I Choose You INVISIBLE CHARIZARD ;-D=
3DS Friend Code: 3325-1969-2984 | Nintendo Network ID: TBD
218. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 18:34 BST
219. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 18:42 BST
=THIS IS A TEST= Or Is It:
220. Posted: Sat 26th Oct 2013 18:52 BST