Showing 1 to 5 of 5
1. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 13:29 BST
Anyone know how to get a gold rank on 4-5? How do I pull it off?
Who Are You?
2. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 17:57 BST
It's not too hard once you figure it out.
WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!
1. Remove the blocks. Cover the gap between the platforms on the right.2. Start the first mini on the right. He'll step on the switch, then wake the minis on the left.3. Before the left minis get a chance to move, reconfigure the blocks on the left into stairs that to point to the right.4. The minis will climb the ladder and smoosh the button.5. As your first mini reaches the same column as your sleeping mini, activate the last sleeping mini.6. Reconfigure the blocks on the left in stairs that point left.7. The mini at the bottom will climb the stairs while the other minis will take the ladder, get the card, and catch up.
3. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 21:13 BST
Wow, I actually probably would have never figured that out. Thanks. Do you also know how to complete 4-6? I can't get the minis to the door.
4. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 21:23 BST
4-5 took me a few tries to get right, as I recall -- good level, requires a bit more coordination and timing than most. I did it a bit differently from the solution above, but a similar strategy.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
5. Posted: Sat 13th Jun 2009 22:39 BST
Just reverse the direction of the minis by building a wall next to the top of the pipe, then make sure the blocks are cleared so they can successfully sproing across.
I'm all the way on the plus levels now. It gets pretty crazy on those levels.
Edited on Sat 13th June, 2009 @ 22:39 by thewiirocks