ThatZeldaNerd

In a world where you can be anything be kind. 🙂

Edited on by ThatZeldaNerd

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
Today I will draw one of the most difficult thing to draw for my storytelling project, drawing the driving scene inside the car.
Some teaser from me, there will be chasing scene with police car so I have to draw the police animal driving inside police car to show the things happened inside when something happened outside too.
I have found some samples of driving the car from front view from Google image to get some examples to draw.
It still looks pretty hard to draw car interior while my Chibi police animal will be the character inside the police car.
And I realized the setting of my storytelling is on German and German use Left side steering and that means it changed completely the traffic road direction I have to made.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Pastellioli Oh absolutely, I agree... drawing every single day isn't exactly the best idea. It's always worthwhile to take breaks and blow off steam... even for hobbies such as drawing. I pretty much just draw for fun, I'd post on the artist thread on Nintendo Life when I'm happy with the final result. I have an Instagram page as well, I plan on showing off my drawings there too. I've posted my Christmas drawing over at Instagram as well! I've taken a drawing class in school, which did encourage drawing from still life, so I'd often use stuff like figures and zero in on their details to make my art. I use photo references, too. I don't have too many followers on my Instagram page, but that's OK because it doesn't bother me.

@ThatZeldaNerd Agreed for sure.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

ThatZeldaNerd

"I don't live for the world I live for the King" ~ NF

CaleBoi25 is PEAK

Switch Friend Code: SW-5348-4240-7813 | My Nintendo: ZeldaNerd

CaleBoi25

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your day?
I'd say I had an 8 today

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Pastellioli

@CaleBoi25 Unfortunately it was a 5 out of 10 for me. I just got super annoyed with things I won’t get into here and my initial plans got pushed to the side again, and it sucks even more for me because it’s the weekend.

Viva happy!

Also, is liking mint chip ice cream a crime?

Currently playing: Rare Replay, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Conker: Live and Reloaded

Current hyperfixation: Conker’s Bad Fur Day

Anti-Matter

CaleBoi25 wrote:

I'd say I had an 8 today

5 from 10 because I still have to draw more for my storytelling project and I have no time to get relax until next two weeks. 🥴

Anti-Matter

Yousef-

Good morning everyone. It’s 8:59 right now in Kuwait. No better time to say hello.

Phoenix Wrong

My discord is “yousef.” All lowercases with a fullstop at the end. Send a friend request if you like and join my Yakuza server if you want.

Yousef-

CaleBoi25 wrote:

I'd say I had an 8 today

Hmmmm I’d give mine a seven! Which is pretty good in my book.

Phoenix Wrong

My discord is “yousef.” All lowercases with a fullstop at the end. Send a friend request if you like and join my Yakuza server if you want.

Snatcher

@CaleBoi25 I would rate it a high nine!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Yousef-

Hi guys!! How are you all doing today? It’s 3:42 PM as of the time I’m writing this. I bought my first steam deck game (dynasty warriors 7, a game I played way way way back in the ps3 days). I’m enjoying my first month after I turned 25, I’m relaxing after I got back from work with an ice cream cone (it’s really hot in kuwait right now. Around 38 Celsius minimum). I’m relaxing, chillaxing and thinking about 2witch.

What do you guys think will come out for 2witch? Is legends ZA gonna be pushed back as a lunch title?

And what Switch 1 games should I buy physically before the consoles goes under?

Phoenix Wrong

Anti-Matter

@Yousef-
I personally still have low hype with next Nintendo Direct in June 2024 as I have more interest with 3rd party games than 1st party games.
And definitely I will not pick Zelda games on Switch 2 as I have no interest with them.
Everybody are different, not everyone have the same interest.
And looks like my hype will be really high on PS5 after I bought the machine in June 2024.
I have collected PS5 games first since July 2022.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Looks like a lot of users here get really hyped with Nintendo Direct June 2024, but I felt the opposite.
I just only reacted normally, not really hyped but still cautious with the announced games.
I'm not a gamer who will overhyped with next Zelda games, next Metroid games. I'm Not.
So the situation is like this.

Everybody : YAAAY...!!! (Overhyped)
Me : Ow..... Okay ? Let's see what is interesting for me. (Low hype)

Anti-Matter

Yousef-

That’s really interesting. I have not bought a ps5 as I have no games there that really interest me so I’m mainly on Xbox and (currently) steam deck.

Phoenix Wrong

Anti-Matter

@Yousef-
Here is the thing.
My PS5 games library is 99.99% 3rd party kids games with only one 1st party game (Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart).
My PS5 games are consist very unusual games, very underrated games that only me that have interest about.
Let's see some titles:
Lemon Cake
Bunny Park
KeyWe
Kao the Kangaroo
Paw Patrol Grand Prix
Paleo Pines.
etc.

Anti-Matter

PikminMarioKirby

@Yousef- Hello!

I think we'll get a 3D Mario as our huge launch title, along with maybe some party game. Then we may get Pokemon Legends Z-A 1-4 months later as cross-gen, and a Mario Kart as an October/November release. Maybe even another Pokemon game in that year. We'll likely see something Zelda (2D or spin-off), maybe a Kirby game, and maybe a new IP.

I think Paper Mario TTYD would be a great addition to your physical games library. It's a great game, if I could recommend one game on Switch, this is the one I'd recommend.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Remake HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yousef-

@Anti-Matter
Goddamn! Respect the niche interests!
And personally, I think RC: rift apart was an excellent pick. I’m picking that up for my steam deck as well

Phoenix Wrong

jedgamesguy

@Yousef- yeah I’ve lived in the Middle East for a decent amount of time myself so I’m pretty surprised how warm it’s gotten this early in the year. I caught heatstroke a few weeks ago after an hour exposed in sunlight during a hike in Oman.

As for the Switch 2 / successor? I’ve started saving already, I know it’ll be an easy day 1 buy for me (first time I’d have ever done that so far)

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Tyranexx

@jedgamesguy I think I did read through the material about how renewals work too, but I'll admit that was a year ago. I don't recall some of the particulars. Nothing I'll have to worry about for some time yet. Glad it isn't as crazy of a process though.

Makes sense. Long hair = more hair to care for! I did have very long hair when I was a kid, but my parents finally caved and let me get it cut to the bottom of my neck. I was very ticklish, plus I got into a habit of chewing it at one point that inadvertently helped the argument. XD It's moved between that length and very short over the past two decades.

@MarioVillager92 I am glad you are feeling a bit better. I definitely know how it is to feel down. I will not ask for details, but I hope things continue to improve. I do browse my game collection list on occasion here as well, though more to see what I have on my wishlist. Or yes, to toss around what I might wanna play next lol.

Teddy bears are awesome! I donated or sold much of my stuffed animal collection ages ago, but I've kept a few favorites. Including my teddy bear creatively named "Bear". And yes, please do get back 'round to TotK when you're up for it.

Sounds like we had very similar experiences related to both physics and that we're both decent at math but still struggled with that particular science course. On my previous issues...no problem. A lot of them surfaced from a lack of self-esteem and trying to make sense of things. Adolescence is hard. Trauma and mental illness definitely don't help with the equation. Unfortunately weight seems like a very common thing to get bullied for. Society puts a ton of pressure on people to look "just right", creating borderline impossible ideals for many. Don't get me wrong, some people could definitely invest more in their well-being. But there's a world of difference between those who try and still don't look "perfect" and those who could care less about their health IMO. So much governs how easy or hard it is for people to lose weight. Negative thoughts are indeed hard for me to let go of sometimes. It depends on...a lot, ranging from mood to sleep (or lack thereof) and how my life is going at the time. Asperger's or no, I don't think there's anything wrong with being sensitive. I buried some of my own emotions for so long to try to be the opposite (in order to not seem "girly"; I was and still can be quite a tomboy) that this has caused its own set of problems. Culturally, I do feel this is harder on guys since they're generally expected to not be emotional and more stoic/macho. I also disagree with "autistic" being used as an insult. It's a spectrum for a reason, disclosing nothing about someone's intelligence. Two of my younger cousins are on the spectrum, as is my brother-in-law. Which means it's possible my nephew is as well (too early to tell yet). Anyone who uses the word in a derogatory matter....That says much about them and nothing about the intended target(s). I blame this on negative media portrayals and poor understanding about the spectrum in general. We're still learning a lot about it and other forms of neurodivergence.

I too try to be nice to all I meet and try to treat others how I'd like to be treated...unless their actions and behavior convince me otherwise. I'm introverted and can be somewhat shy, but with practice I'm much better at making eye contact these days and can carry on conversations pretty well unless I'm the focus of a large group of people. I like a mix of cute and not-so-cute things. Probably not very typical, but I suppose that's how I'm wired. I'm a relatively new Kirby fan in the grand scheme of things, my first game being Kirby: Superstar via the SNES Classic. I'll admit I avoided Kirby for years since he was pink (which is still my least favorite color), but I've mellowed out a bit and make an occasional exception lol. I even have a set of Kirby pajama pants! I too appreciate our conversations and think you are a nice person; no problem at all, and thank you for being here for conversing as well!

No problem on the BIS chapter review; I just had a LOT of feedback for it lol. I don't normally get nearly that windy with posts these days. I think a few of my issues are exclusive to the 3DS version, though I found after the fact that a couple things I appreciated were actually QoL improvements from the original game (no forced use of the mic for flames, for example). A bit of it is how much I try to avoid using the touch screen for most games unless it isn't often and can be done gently.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Yousef-

Good afternoon!! Or good evening? It’s 5:34 when I’m typing this. Either way, hello guys and hope you are all doing well!!

Today was another hot day in kuwait. Nothing unusual.

I’m continuing my progress in studying Spanish. I’m getting a little better.

Today I also wanna try installing the rockstar launcher on my steam deck. I hear external launchers don’t work on the deck, but I wanna try.

I have made no progress in my gaming recently. I bought dynasty warriors 7 on steam deck since it was on sale for 1 dinar (which is around 3 dollars) but have not played it. I’m excited though!

Lastly, I have a looooooot to say about the knuckles show.

Phoenix Wrong

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic