Re: UK Charts: The Adventures Of Elliot Makes An Impressive Debut, But Can't Trouble The Podium 1wildsheep89Mon 22nd Jun 2026 Mario Kart 8 will outlive us all. 4
Re: "You're Offloading Creativity To An Algorithm" - Stardew Valley Creator Stands Firm Against AI 2wildsheep89Thu 14th May 2026 A lot of AI slobbing from some losers in the comments. 1
Re: After Some Early Issues, Genki Has Finally Upgraded Select Switch 2 Accessories 3wildsheep89Tue 12th Aug 2025 I just got the new version of the carrying case. I absolutely love it and the number of games it can hold. 1
Re: Unleash Your Inner 'Hot Girl' With Pikmin Bloom's Latest Collab 4wildsheep89Thu 29th May 2025 @ChakraStomps you should try it. 0
Re: Aspyr Is Remastering Yet Another Star Wars Game For Switch 5wildsheep89Thu 10th Oct 2024 @RudyC3 actually that's not from Jedi Power Battles. It's from The Phantom Menace game. ... I know. THere are two and one is called Jedi Power Battles and they are pretty different. And I need BOTH> 2
Re: Aspyr Is Remastering Yet Another Star Wars Game For Switch 6wildsheep89Thu 10th Oct 2024 It was me. I confess. I have been begging for this for years. I play it almost every year but want it on switch.No, it's not great. 5
Re: UK Charts: Luigi's Mansion 2 HD Scares Off The Competition 7wildsheep89Mon 1st Jul 2024 not the point but EA Sports FC selling more on switch than Xbox really says a lot about xbox right now. 3
Re: Random: Coder Creates Super Mario 64 For The GBA, And It's Looking Excellent 8wildsheep89Wed 26th Jun 2024 It looks great as in: it's a coding miracle it works at all. It really is impressive. 4
Comments 8
Re: UK Charts: The Adventures Of Elliot Makes An Impressive Debut, But Can't Trouble The Podium
Mario Kart 8 will outlive us all.
Re: "You're Offloading Creativity To An Algorithm" - Stardew Valley Creator Stands Firm Against AI
A lot of AI slobbing from some losers in the comments.
Re: After Some Early Issues, Genki Has Finally Upgraded Select Switch 2 Accessories
I just got the new version of the carrying case. I absolutely love it and the number of games it can hold.
Re: Unleash Your Inner 'Hot Girl' With Pikmin Bloom's Latest Collab
@ChakraStomps you should try it.
Re: Aspyr Is Remastering Yet Another Star Wars Game For Switch
@RudyC3 actually that's not from Jedi Power Battles. It's from The Phantom Menace game. ... I know. THere are two and one is called Jedi Power Battles and they are pretty different. And I need BOTH>
Re: Aspyr Is Remastering Yet Another Star Wars Game For Switch
It was me. I confess. I have been begging for this for years. I play it almost every year but want it on switch.
No, it's not great.
Re: UK Charts: Luigi's Mansion 2 HD Scares Off The Competition
not the point but EA Sports FC selling more on switch than Xbox really says a lot about xbox right now.
Re: Random: Coder Creates Super Mario 64 For The GBA, And It's Looking Excellent
It looks great as in: it's a coding miracle it works at all. It really is impressive.