I hope this isn't any indication of how Elden Ring's multiplayer will be when the Switch 2 version goes live. I was looking forward to fighting the tree sentinel over and over.
I'm always interested in a Fromsoft game but I'll be waiting for in depth reviews and gameplay footage before buying. I want to know how itemization and character progress is handled. I tried my best to enjoy Nightreign but the run based unpredictability of gear just wasn't for me.
Comments 3
Re: The Duskbloods Network Test Session Closed After Disastrous Server Issues
I hope this isn't any indication of how Elden Ring's multiplayer will be when the Switch 2 version goes live.
I was looking forward to fighting the tree sentinel over and over.
Re: The Duskbloods Gameplay Has Leaked Ahead Of Network Test
I'm always interested in a Fromsoft game but I'll be waiting for in depth reviews and gameplay footage before buying. I want to know how itemization and character progress is handled. I tried my best to enjoy Nightreign but the run based unpredictability of gear just wasn't for me.
Re: Street Fighter 6 Gets New DLC Character, Outfits And Modes This Week
I'll be playing as Swagat for a while.