We think Cult of the Lamb is pretty darn good, but if there's one issue we highlighted with the cult-forming roguelike, it's the game's various performance bugs. Fortunately, we haven't had to wait long for a patch that will fix these issues, and the developer has shared what to expect in version 1.0.3.
Sharing details of the update on the game's official Discord channel (Thanks, Nintendo Everything!), Massive Monster has addressed a softlock problem, Portuguese-language localisation issues, drop rates, and optimisation. There's also one issue where you couldn't bring more than six followers into the temple, which meant some quests were difficult to complete.
Here are the full patch notes from Massive Monster and the Cult of the Lamb Discord:
Version 1.0.3, 25th August 2022
- Loc Fixes for Portuguese-language systems.
- Huge save file reduction
- Fixed rare save corruption bug
- Fixed issue when performing rituals
- Fixed invisible enemies spawning from the summoner
- Fixed snail shells not dropping
- Fixed achievements, including “Godhood”
- Ratau does not appear if the save has been erased and created again during a certain moment in gameplay
- If any menu is open as items fall out of chests, the items can fall out of the playable area
- Pathfinding improvements
- Fixed an issue when a player pauses on vibrate, causing perma-rumble.
- Dungeon optimisation
- Optimisation to item Spawning
- Various optimisation to items spawned from chests and general dungeon optimisation.
- Fixes for the title entering a semi-unresponsive state after the Lamb collects a certain amount of cards during a single dungeon run
- Fixes for immortal enemies in Healer fights
- Fixed spider nests not dropping
- Only 6 followers entering the temple
- Followers disappearing
- Follower skins achievement not completing
- Interacting or assigning work to a dying follower causes a semi-unresponsive state
- Follower quests instantly failing
- Various soft blockers during onboarding
- Prisons softlock
The patch is live now on the Switch, so make sure you download it before you get back to your sheepish satanic rituals!
- Review: Cult Of The Lamb - Animal Crossing Goes Bad In This Satisfyingly Stressful Sim
- Cult Of The Lamb Shepherds In 1 Million Sales In Just One Week
Have you encountered any issues with Cult of the Lamb before this patch? Are you enjoying the game? Let us know!