Football is finally coming home! Tower Studios and Kiss Publishing will be releasing Sociable Soccer on Switch — and other consoles — in November of this year.
That might seem like a pretty long wait for a game that first appeared playable on Switch way back in 2017, but it's the 2022 World Cup in Qatar in November, which means that this was totally planned all along! This mobile action arcade soccer game will see you challenging friends and players all over the world to sporting greatness.
The upcoming Switch release is based on the Apple Arcade version, and will contain the following features:
- Enhanced graphics and animations
- Enhanced gameplay, strategy & AI
- Collectible legend players per club
- Challenges and battle pass system
- Improved PVP matchmaking & customisable difficulty
- Update to all 1,000 teams & 30,000 players for 22/23 season
We don't know much more than that, but anything that can capture the spirit of Sensible Soccer sounds pretty amazing. We're already dreaming of the days where we were huddled around our CRT TVs with our friends, living out our own fantasy football leagues.
Let us know if you'll be picking this up in November, and why not share your Sensible Soccer memories with us in the comments while you're at it.