Capcom has released the latest patch for Monster Hunter Stories 2 today, adding new monsters and quests while also fixing some pesky bugs.
The update brings the game to Version 1.5.0 and Capcom has kindly shared the full patch notes. You can check these out for yourself below – note that some content goes live today, while some goes live in a week's time.
Main Additions / Changes
- (High Difficulty) Fatalis
Note: This is a Co-Op Quest exclusive monster.
- Silver Rathalos
- Gold Rathian
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★9 (Turn) Fatalis
- ★9 (Explore) Deviant Den
- ★9 (Explore) Rare/Subspecies Den
- ★9 (Slay) Silver Rathalos
- ★9 (Slay) Gold Rathian
- ★9 (Turn) Yin and Yang
- ★8 (Special) Whetting My Appetite
- ★8 Shining Silver Sun
- ★8 Full Golden Moon
- ★8 (Special) A Corny Request
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug that causes the player to enter into battle with Jade Barroth when they make contact with a Ruby Basarios in the "(Explore) Water Eggs" Co-Op Quest.
- Fixed a bug that prevents the player from moving when they use a Catavan Stand to travel to a different location immediately after breaking all the monster parts in the S. Elder's Lair - Z6 trial.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
If you're yet to check out Monster Hunter Stories 2, make sure to read our full review to see if it might be for you. We said that the game is "full of charm and boasts depth that can immerse the committed or be dabbled with by those eager to simply experience the story."