Following on from our previous post, Capcom has now released Version 1.3.0 for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. It features new Monsties and brand-new quests - and even more content will arrive later on this month.
Here are the full patch notes for the latest update, courtesy of the official Monster Hunter website:
Required space - about 0.6 GB (only this update)
- - If you have just purchased the digital version, the total amount of required space (including the base game) adds up to about 16.1 GB.
- - Please make sure you have enough empty space before you download the update.
Main Additions / Changes
- Oroshi Kirin
- Soulseer Mizutsune
- Elderfrost Gammoth
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★8 (Explore) Water Eggs
- ★8 (Explore) Ice Eggs
- ★9 (Slay) Soulseer Mizutsune
- ★9 (Slay) Elderfrost Gammoth
- ★8 (Turn) Mizutsune
- ★8 (Turn) Gammoth
- ★8 (Explore) Fated Four Den
- ★8 Ice Phantom
- ★4 (Special) Bag Me Some Bugs
- ★8 Heavenly Eye
- ★8 Unconquerable Mountain
- ★8 (Special) Pluck Me Some Shrooms
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Adjusted some monster voices.
- Fixed an issue where a Lv. 99 Battle Buddy and their Lv. 99 Monstie revert to Lv. 1 because of a certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where an error message appears when accessing multiplayer functions as a result of choosing certain Skin Tones.
- Improved stability to address an issue where the story's final cutscene stopped playing for some players. If you continue to encounter this issue, we recommend restarting the game periodically.
- Fixed an issue where some sound settings do not carry over upon rebooting the game under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a change is not reflected in Red's appearance after altering your Rider's appearance with a Character Edit Ticket.
- Fixed an issue where Palamute's scarf looks extended after entering a battle and returning to the field because of a certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where Kulve Taroth's icon and name disappear from the quest description, after completing a certain battle.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
still no performance changes?
"Fixed an issue where a Lv. 99 Battle Buddy and their Lv. 99 Monstie revert to Lv. 1 because of a certain condition"
Lol what! Has anyone here had this happen to them? Was it reversible?
@anoyonmus Yeah was looking for that. Wanna play it but can't abide poor optimization.
The sound thing was crazy annoying. Good thing they fixed it.
@anoyonmus Seriously. The second they lock the framerate I'm buying this game.
Still no performance fix come on capcom your killing us!
Tap here to load 7 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...