Nintendo has provided updated sales figures for its best-selling games on Switch, giving us a great look at which titles have performed the best since the console first launched more than four years ago.
It's a very familiar list, with most of the system's best-sellers holding their positions from previous reports. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Animal Crossing: New Horizons continue to dominate, both extending their leads at the top, with the former selling strongest during Q1 2021.
Elsewhere, Ring Fit Adventure is perhaps the most noteworthy name on the list, as sales continue to turn it into an evergreen star. The game has broken into the top ten by outselling New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and seems to be showing no signs of slowing down.
Below, you'll find the Switch's best-selling games as of 30th June 2021. Note that the data only includes Nintendo-published titles.
Top Ten Best-Selling Nintendo Switch Games (as of 30th June 2021):
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 37.08 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 33.89 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 24.77 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 23.20 million
- Pokémon Sword and Shield - 21.85 million
- Super Mario Odyssey - 21.40 million
- Super Mario Party - 15.72 million
- Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! - 13.57 million
- Splatoon 2 - 12.45 million
- Ring Fit Adventure - 11.26 million
The numbers above are worldwide sales and include retail, digital, and copies bundled with hardware all combined. Nintendo has also revealed that Switch hardware lifetime sales have now reached more than 89 million units.
Any surprises in that top ten? Feel free to share your thoughts below.