We have a good number of quality turn-based combat games on the Switch eShop, but another is aiming to catch our attention this month. Fort Triumph, developed by CookieByte Entertainment, has a self-stated aim of blending XCOM and Heroes of Might and Magic, which is a potentially neat combination.
As you can see in the trailer above it was pegged for a Q3 release on Switch, and it's now got eShop listings for North America and Europe for 13th August, priced at $19.99USD / €19,99 / £17.99.
- Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
- Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
- Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
- Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
- Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.
One for the wishlist?