If the likes of Mario and Link just aren't doing it for you, an all-new Super Smash Bros-style game featuring the likes of SpongeBob and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is heading to Switch later this year.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, which will also release on PlayStation and Xbox systems, is currently being developed by Ludosity and Fair Play Labs. A full list of starring characters hasn't been revealed just yet, but IGN has the scoop on the first set of confirmed fighters:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
IGN reports that the game will feature 20 levels based on a variety of Nickelodeon shows, and will come with single-player and multiplayer modes for you to enjoy. New moves can also be unlocked for each fighter, as well as in-game gallery content.
Liking the look of this one? Think it'll play well enough to be a worthy Smash alternative? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.