Following on from last week's release of Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin, Capcom has now released another update for the game, bumping it up to Version 1.1.0.
As previously revealed, it includes a Palamute Monstie along with some additional bug fixes to the game's text and more. Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of official Monster Hunter website:
- In order to use DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin to the latest version.
- - You can check which version you are currently using by navigating to the Stories 2 icon on the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch and pressing the + Button.
- - Online gameplay requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, you can play local multiplayer, as long as every player uses the same version of the software.
- - Please visit the Nintendo Support page for more information.
PlatformNintendo SwitchAvailableJuly 15, 2021Required Space
About 0.5 GB (only this update)
- - If you have just purchased the digital version, the total amount of required space (including the base game) adds up to about 15 GB.
- - Please make sure you have enough empty space before you download the update.
Main Additions / Changes
Additional Co-Op Quests
- ★5 (Explore) Palamute Den
- ★8 (Explore) Palamute Home
- ★8 (Special) Throw Me a Bone
Additional Melynx Inc. Exchange Item
- Palamute Ticket
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Some text revisions have been made.
- Some bug fixes have been made.
If you're not sure about this game still, it's a great entry point for newcomers and a fun turn-based RPG in general. Check out our full review to see what we thought.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Noticed anything else? Leave a comment down below.