As previously noted by Kate, this site's unofficial senior consultant on farm-sims, there are a lot of those sorts of games on Nintendo Switch. But there's always room for one more, especially when it features cats and customisation options.
Publisher PQube has confirmed that Kitaria Fables will arrive on Nintendo Switch on 3rd September, via both the eShop and at physical retail.
It's a title that promises to blend farming and battling together in one charming RPG whole, and it certainly seems like one worth watching. Below is the PR blurb:
- Charming action adventure featuring RPG and farming elements
- Set out on a quest to rescue the world of Kitaria from a mysterious rising darkness
- Real-time combat with melee weapons, bows and magic as you encounter beasts and bandits in the wilds
- Grow produce on Thunderbunn Farm and gather resources to craft weapons, provisions and more
- Customise your protagonist with skins, gear and accessories
- Meet friends & villagers, taking on side quests and building relationships along the way
- Play with a friend using couch co-op mode
Is this going on your wishlist?