It's been a mixed time for Super Mario fans lately. After successfully launching Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury last month, the threat of delisting still looms for several Super Mario games later this month, including Super Mario 3D All-Stars.
That's not stopping it from celebrating Mario's iconic history with MAR10 day, and with two days to go, Nintendo has gotten an early jump. For 2021, we've got five games available at a discount in North America from today.
Sadly, this isn't available in Europe, and you can find the full list below.
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – $38.99 (was $59.99)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - $38.99 (was $59.99)
- Mario Tennis Aces – $38.99 (was $59.99)
- Super Mario Maker 2 – $38.99 (was $59.99)
- Super Mario Party – $38.99 (was $59.99)
Will you be picking up any of these discounts? Share your thoughts below.
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.