Publishers rarely need an excuse for a sale nowadays. Bandai Namco's latest slate went live in North America several days ago and, not to be outdone, Arc System Works is up next.
Going as high as 87%, expect to mostly find fighting games, anime adaptations and beat 'em ups in this one.
The full list of discounted games is available here, and these are our top recommendations.
- Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz – $4.80 (was $39.99)
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle – $5.00 (was $19.99)
- Damascus Gear Operation Osaka – $2.40 (was $19.99)
- Double Dragon & Kunio-kun: Retro Brawler Bundle – $20.00 (was $39.99)
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R – $9.80 (was $14.99)
- Kill la Kill: IF – $10.00 (was $19.99)
- River City Ransom – $3.50 (was $4.99)
- World End Syndrome – $16.00 (was $39.99)
If none of those grab your interest, it's a good time to remind you that Ubisoft and Warner Bros' Valentine's Day sales are still up for a few more days. Capcom is also running a much smaller "Lunar Sale" until the 18th too, including games like Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.