Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin has been out for just over a month now, and to celebrate it's been bumped up to version 1.04. This comes with some fixes, adjustments and various other improvements.
Once again we have a translation of the latest patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo Everything:
– Reduced the stagger after the player uses the Divine Raiment and it catches nothing.
– Fixed an issue when with Fierce Furrow where it was sometimes difficult to land a hit depending on the frame rate and skill level.
– Fixed a bug with healing when using Milky Way or Mirror of Purification when a certain Spirit Bough was in effect.
– Minor adjustments to the camera at home.
– Fixed an issue so the release conditions will no longer randomly update when moving items in and out of the Fertilizer Pit.
– Fixed an issue so recipes that can no longer be made will now disappear when adding ingredients to the Fertilizer Pit.
– It is now possible to obtain Nibancha (Summer) by adding fertilizer to tea.
– Increased the spawn rate of Medicinal Base at Hidden Crimson Spring.
– Fixed an issue so quest information will no longer display during events.
– The player can now progress through the event that requires the Soul-Stealing Mask with the Soul-Stealing Mask+, as well.
– Fixed other minor bugs.
What do you think of the latest update? Tell us in the comments.