We now have a release date for the upcoming Sniper Elite 4 on Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to get your hands on the game next month from 17th November.
Both boxed and digital editions are on the way for this latest mainline entry into Rebellion's award-winning tactical shooter series. If you need a recap on what it's all about, make sure to give the following a good read through:
Sniper Elite 4 offers:
· An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy - help the Resistance fight back!
· Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
· Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
· Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
· Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
· Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
· Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
· And much more
On Nintendo Switch, Sniper Elite 4 offers exclusive new features including:
· Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
· HD rumble support- feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
· Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
· Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes
Originally released for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2017, Sniper Elite 4 was announced for the Switch just last month. It takes place directly after the events of the third game, and focuses on stealth kills with your long-range rifle.
Excited for this one? Let us know if you're thinking of picking it up with a comment below.