Note: The following trailer contains mature language that may be unsuitable for some viewers.
If you're looking for something truly unique, you needn't look any further than Chicken Police.
From Hungarian developer The Wild Gentlemen and published by HandyGames, Chicken Police is a dialogue-heavy buddy-cop noir adventure. It all takes place within a "carefully crafted world," boasting a gritty story, and lots of bonkers humour.
Of course, the first thing you'll notice about it from the sweary trailer above is that the game's entire cast is made up of realistic animals – hearing those accents come out of chickens and cats is possibly one of the weirdest experiences we'll ever have on Switch. Still, it's good to see something a little different.
- A thrilling, rich storyline with a classic film-noir twist
- Professional voiceover with more than 8 hours of spoken dialogue!
- A carefully crafted, unique and "colorful" world
- A complex interrogation system
- 30 fully voiced characters
- A cinematic film-noir experience with more than 20 cutscenes!
-Lots of clues, information, and collectibles to find
- And a beautiful original soundtrack
The game's now received a confirmed release date of 5th November on other platforms, with Switch "coming later". Hopefully it won't be too long before we can check it out on Nintendo's machine.
Is this something you'll consider buying on Switch? Don't be a chicken – leave us a comment below.