Accessory maker PowerA has launched pre-orders for a brand new controller designed for Nintendo Switch and, as you can see, it's a rather lovely-looking beast.
Designed to be the "ultimate utility controller for gaming at home and on-the-go" the Nano Enhanced Wireless Controller is officially-licensed, comes with a rechargeable battery, motion controls, and allows for flexible button mapping. It's slightly cheaper than Nintendo's official Pro Controller, too, with a retail price of $49.99.
It comes in two colours - black or grey - with the latter also featuring neon red and neon blue colouring on the sticks and shoulder buttons to match the Switch's iconic design.
- Wireless game controller with Bluetooth® 5.0 technology
- Motion controls included for intuitive game interactions
- Nintendo Switch controller features Advanced Gaming Buttons for on the fly button mapping
- Compact ergonomic shell with standard sized buttons & controls
- Switch System buttons (+, -, Home, Capture)
- Left/Right shoulder buttons and triggers (L/R/ZL/ZR)
- Two Precision tuned analog sticks
- Eight-way plus-shaped D-pad
- Nintendo ABXY button layout (larger than Joy-Con)
- LEDs for player number, button mapping, and low battery warning
- 600mAh internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of gameplay*
- Officially licensed for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite
- Two-year limited warranty – visit PowerA.com/Support
If you want to get your hands on one, you can pre-order either colour from PowerA's website right now.
Do you like the look of this new controller? Would you consider it over Nintendo's own Pro Controller? Let us know in the usual place.