Original Article (Fri 31st Jan, 2020 12:00 GMT): A number of retail listings have seemingly revealed a Cat Quest + Cat Quest 2 Pawsome Pack for Nintendo Switch.
Unsurprisingly containing both Cat Quest and the more recently released Cat Quest 2, this physical offering is slated to arrive later this year. Two UK retailers have opened pre-orders for the bundle - 365games at £24.99 and Base at £24.85 - and both say that the title will release on 22nd May.
The following description has also been provided:
* This pawsome pack includes Cat Quest and Cat Quest II for a multitude of catventures - with a reversible cover!
* Brand new story set in the world of Felingard - and beyond!
* All new co-op gameplay. Play as both cat and dog, either alone or with a friend!
* New weapons types – Master swords, staves and more to become a fur-midable fighter!
* More spells bring even more furry judgement to your foes. * New passive abilities, whose attributes can be mixed and combined for endless paw-sibilities!
* Exciting, and varied dungeons filled with new traps and obstacles, making every pounce into the unknown a fresh experience!
* Em-bark on a litany of side quests, each telling its own story and expanding the lore and universe of Cat Quest!
* Telling the tail of two kings, brought together against their will, Cat Quest II brings together an unlikely partnership as they reclaim their thrones.
* Flurry of languages! The original Cat Quest is localised in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Thai, Japanese and Chinese!
* Even moar languages! Cat Quest II has all of the previous languages as well as Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Turkish!
Both games are good fun - although we'd say the sequel is the best of the two - and are purrfect options for anyone looking for a beginner's RPG. Buying both games from the eShop would cost you £22.98 at the time of writing, so the prices offered by the retailers above are pretty decent.
Have you already tried either of these games digitally? Will you be grabbing a physical copy instead? Let us know in the comments below.