Open world investigation game The Sinking City is headed to Switch this year, and while we still don't have an exact release date locked in, all the signs are suggesting that this could well be worth keeping an eye on.
Last week, we shared with you a brand new trailer which showcased the Switch version in action, alongside confirmation that this edition has been optimised specifically for the console. It all looked and sounded pretty great to us, and now we can take a closer look thanks to these new and exclusive screenshots.
Feel free to give them a good look over below, and thanks to the team for sending them over to us.
We'll leave you with this official description of the game, taken from the Nintendo eShop listing.
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
Do you think you might give this one a go? Let us know in the comments.