Nintendo has shared a list of the top 30 best-selling games on the Nintendo eShop for June 2019. Plenty of the obvious big names and recent releases are there, but we also have a few slightly older indie favourites still performing nicely.
Nintendo says that the ranking is "based on Nintendo eShop unit sales", which includes games of all prices (even if they're free to download) but discounts demos.
So, without further ado, here's the full list:
2. NBA 2K19
3. Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda
4. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
5. Super Mario Maker 2
6. Hollow Knight
7. Crypt of the NecroDancer
10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
11. Stardew Valley
12. Rocket League
13. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
14. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
15. My Friend Pedro
16. Overcooked 2
17. Final Fantasy VII
18. Super Mario Odyssey
19. Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
20. Super Mario Maker 2 + Nintendo Switch Online Bundle
21. Slay the Spire
22. Collection of Mana
23. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
24. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
25. Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
26. Contra Anniversary Collection
27. Unravel Two
28. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
29. Timberman VS
30. Katana ZERO
We also recently shared a list of the best-selling eShop games in Europe for June.
Any games there that have surprised you? Did you download any of these titles from the eShop last month? Let us know in the usual place.