Wii U eShop
A Miiverse post for Zombie Brigade: No Brain No Gain wrote, "Better than Meme Run." That's about the nicest thing that can be said about this horrendous title from Cypronia. An endless runner that you will want to end after about five minutes, Zombie Brigade is in the upper echelon of terrible eShop games. And to be clear, that's not a...
About The Game
The only "parody runner" style game on Wii U. Join the Zombie Brigade and travel around the world, meet interesting people, and BITE THEIR BRAINS.
- Save the world in a zombie parody runner style game
- In single-player, one player can control up to eight zombies at once
- Local multiplayer up to five players*
- Use many useful gewgaws, doodads, and knickknacks
- Fight against the head honcho Ninja from Hong Kong
- Face the Illuminati supersport car in Dubai