A tale of the small but mighty
Kyle Thompson, the creator of Sheepo, is back with another weird yet wonderful addition to the Metroidvania genre. Islets is a gorgeously hand-painted story of connection and adventure through a world quite literally torn apart. Taking on the role of a self-doubting mouse whose dream is to reconnect to the world and...
About The Game
Iko is a hopeful aspiring warrior exploring the land and sky to reunite a series of floating islands. With his rickety airship, he must travel from island to island in order to reignite each one’s magnetic core while fighting off the many adversaries standing in his way.
Islets is a surprisingly wholesome metroidvania about making connections with the people around you. By reuniting the islands and befriending a cast of charming characters, the world expands and reveals new parts of each area for Iko to explore. Scour every nook and cranny in order to collect the many upgrades hidden around this world and face its numerous hidden challenges!
There’s also a tour guide to show you around, but you should be careful. The guy’s got some really weird vibes...
- Connect the islands like a puzzle to discover new ways to explore previous areas and reunite the vast world around you.
- Fight back against terrifying monsters and ruthless sky pirates in epic boss battles.
- Discover upgrades to help you on your journey by completing challenges and uncover the islands’ many secrets.
- Make friends with a wide cast of charming characters—including a pretentious warrior classmate, a suspiciously friendly frog, and so many others.
- Become immersed in a visually stunning hand-painted world with lush, vivid environments for you to experience.