Spread your wings and fly away
We can all agree that falcons are pretty cool. What’s even cooler is the notion that certain folks out there can utilise these majestic creatures for hunting purposes, coaxing the bird into their hand with just a simple whistle. If you happen to see someone with a falcon attached to their hand and rocking a tweed...
About The Game
Bond with a baby falcon and go on an adventure. Falcon Age is a first-person, single-player action adventure where you’ll play as Ara in her fight to reclaim her cultural legacy in the lost art of falcon hunting against a force of automated colonizers.
- Bond with a bird companion: Name, pet, feed, teach, and dress up your falcon.
- Hunt with your falcon: Various animals roam the land and can be hunted for precious materials.
- Craft falcon snacks: Farm, hunt, and cook snacks to feed, buff, heal and strengthen your falcon.
- Accessorize your falcon: Make your falcon look dreamy with different hats and scarves. -also equipment for gameplay like sonar and armor.
- Fight robot colonizers: Use your trusty stun baton to fight off drones and robots with the help of your falcon.
- Reclaim your land: Take back multiple locations from the colonizing faction and rebuild your community.
- Imprint Mode: Play the story mode with optional combat.
- Dedicated pet button: Give and take items, high-five, fist bump, and sooth your falcon.