The devil is in the detail
Long before 'bullet hell' shooters became the flavour of the month, Technosoft's Thunder Force series took an almost perverse delight in humiliating players who foolishly believed they had the skills to beat even the toughest shmup challenge. Titles like Thunder Force III, IV and V were the pinnacle of 2D shooting...
About The Game
Devil Engine is a high octane, classic styled side scrolling shoot-em-up heavily influenced by the best in the genre from the 32-bit era, featuring a variety of incredible locations, hand drawn pixel art, and a blood-pumping soundtrack that brings the dark future to life.
- Use 3 shot types with unique bombs to destroy everything in your path.
- Build a point multiplying combo with careful play and expend it with a bullet absorbing burst.
- Compete across 8 game modes for score supremacy.
Leave a wave of carnage across 6 incredibly detailed stages.
- Points aren't just for collecting! Spend your accumulated points to unlock in-game shaders, additional music, stages and playable ships.
- Featuring pulse pounding music tracks composed by famed shmup composer Hyakutarou Tsukumo.