- Game Type
- Addon Content (DLC) for Cuphead
- Number of Players
- Action, Arcade, Platformer
- Release Date
- 30th Jun 2022, $7.99
- 30th Jun 2022, £6.79
- Official Site
Review Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course - Short, Sweet, And Utterly Essential
You'd be a mug to ignore it
There’s a section near the end of one of the new stages in Cuphead’s DLC that made us shout a four-letter word at the screen extremely loudly, and that word wasn’t ‘cups’. Being the level-headed types we are, it’s very rare for a game to make us resort to such outbursts, but there we were, bellowing the sort...
About The Game
In Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course, stalwart brothers Cuphead and Mugman are joined by the clever, adventurous Ms. Chalice - known to fans of the original as the wise Legendary Chalice - for a rollicking adventure on a previously undiscovered Inkwell Isle! With the aid of new weapons, magical charms, and Ms. Chalice's unique abilities, players will take on a new cast of fearsome, larger than life bosses to assist the jolly Chef Saltbaker in Cuphead's final challenging quest!
- Featuring Ms. Chalice as a brand new playable character with a modified moveset and new abilities. Once acquired, Ms. Chalice is fully playable through the DLC and the original Cuphead adventure!
- Traverse a brand new Inkwell Isle and wallop the most wacky and monstrous bosses Cuphead has faced yet!
- Find new weapons and charms to aid you in overcoming brand new challenges and setting new records on old bosses!
- Help Chef Saltbaker on a brand new adventure to uncover the mystery of Legendary Chalice's secret quest!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...