Game Boy Advance
Densetsu no Stafi 2 kicks things up a notch.
The original Densetsu no Stafi started a series that features a unique blend of platforming and puzzle-solving elements to form one of the more unique Game Boy Advance titles, and certainly one that's become quite beloved by platformer fans the world over. Its sequel, Densetsu no Stafi 2, picks up where...
About The Game
Ogura is at his evil ways again and must be stopped!
Once again the evil Ogura is on the loose and its up to Stafi to find him and return him to his bottle.
This time around Stafi has even more game play moves at his disposal, not to mention a ton of new levels to traverse. Everything about Densetsu no Stafi 2 is bigger and better than the first game and will test even the most ardent platformer fans.
- Unique underwater platforming game play
- Over 50 regular levels, not to mention over 40 bonus levels
- Puzzle solving elements
- A host of fun game play moves at Stafi's disposal
- Even more game play moves for Stafi to use
- Unique underwater boss fights
Can you capture Ogura before he wreaks havoc on the underwater kingdom?