Forums

Topic: Wii Recommendations Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 926

BenAV

Xenoblade Chronicles.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Scollurio

@vonseux: ah yes I've been thinking about Fire Emblem recently! Thanks for reaffirming that. I know someone who will lend me a Wii for a Week so I can give it a try. any more recommendations?

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5821-0423-7909 | My Nintendo: Scollurio | Nintendo Network ID: Scollurio | Twitter:

BenAV

I second Fire Emblem!

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

gaDronilDdos

CapnPancakez wrote:

I'll be ordering some classic arcade awesomeness with the Metal Slug Anthology later today.

I also ordered this + the Bit trip collection.

I also just completed Rayman: origins and I can say that now with the price reductions, its a deal that you should not miss. Easily GOTY (2011) material.

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

Gamesake

Scollurio wrote:

I am mostly looking for good RPGs to play alone (got an eye on monster hunter)

Monster Hunter is not the greatest game to play by yourself. You'd be better off with something like Zelda: Skyward Sword.

...in my pants.

CanisWolfred

vonseux wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Xenoblade is your one and only choice...okay, and maybe The Last Story since you're from Europe.

[/div]

I don't feel so enthusiastic about Xenoblade and Last Story since the games are so easy you can sleep during boss fights... and win!

I heard The Last Store was easy, but you're totally ****ing trolling with Xenoblade. Unless you power-grind, do every single quest there is, or spend hours getting the best gems, Xenoblade is actually pretty tough, at least enough for a JRPG.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jamouse

Mickeymac wrote:

vonseux wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

I don't feel so enthusiastic about Xenoblade and Last Story since the games are so easy you can sleep during boss fights... and win!

I heard The Last Store was easy, but you're totally ****ing trolling with Xenoblade. Unless you power-grind, do every single quest there is, or spend hours getting the best gems, Xenoblade is actually pretty tough, at least enough for a JRPG.

While some of the bosses in Xenoblade were pretty hard , they never really required any strategy to beat , which was a real shame since I found Xenoblade's battle system to be really deep.

Jamouse

e-love

I recommend Kirby's Epic Yarn, such a brilliant and cute game!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

BEADYMINK

Hi guys here's the situation, I've always been a Nintendo lover! I get most consoles during a generation but the Nintendo offering is usually my-go-to- console! With the Gamecube I used to take great pleasure playing games that my other friends hadn't heard (tales of symphonia, skies of arcadia, viewtiful joe, metroid etc) of while they toiled away with Halo and Fifa!

Anyway this generation with the Wii I'm ashamed to say I became frustrated with it, I wasn't one for the controls and there seemed to be no games that took my fancy, so for the first time my nintendo console took a backseat! UNTIL NOW, with the Wii-U on the horizon I now realise there's an absolute plethora of games to get through that have completely passed me by!

Here's my poor collection : Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. Mario Kart, Tenchu, Super Paper Mario, Metroid other M, New SMB, Metroid Corruption, Twilight, Skyward and Donkey Kong Returns!

I've ordered Boy and his Blob and Madworld to start on the games I've missed out on, are these good choices? Anyways hit me with the games I must get before this generation ends and I lose out forever! Thanks In advance! x

BEADYMINK

Gamesake

Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Xenoblade
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Muramasa
Trauma Team - oops you're in Europe ignore that one.
Sonic Colours
Lost in Shadow Shadow's Tale

Mad World isn't bad, but the original No More Heroes is better.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

BEADYMINK

No-one besides myself out of my friends play the Wii! Would I still get alot out of Brawl non-multiplayer? x

BEADYMINK

Xilef

@BEADYMINK Well the game has a decent single-player campain and a bunch of "Achivments" to get, plus some other stuff. But i wouldn't say it is worth it.

But just because none of your friends has a Wii doesn't mean they can't play Brawl with you. My best friend doesn't have a Wii but he always enjoys playing Brawl when we are hanging out. That and Goldeneye Wii.

Xilef

ADaviii

You would get a ton out of Brawl non-mulitplayer. Not only do you get the 1-play mode (which is really REALLY good), but the 1 player against the CPU fights are good as well.

Also, If you find ANY of the Trauma Center games for a price you'd want (I'm pretty sure you can find them used for a good price) give it a go! You'll be surprised by how much fun they are. Trust me on this one.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

Ludicoloishome

alright well i actually need to catch up on some games ive always wanted but never got im thinking
Conduit 2 for 30$
Silent Hill Shattered Memories for 20$
Ivy the Kiwi for 15$
and Trauma center Second Opinion for only 5$ (never played the series before)
is there any other great wii games that im missing i know i need Fire Emblem still which il be getting hopefully soon

Ludicoloishome

kkslider5552000

Xenoblade, Little King's Story and Muramasa...but you didn't say which games you've played so...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ludicoloishome

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Xenoblade, Little King's Story and Muramasa...but you didn't say which games you've played so...

oh yeah sorry forgot about that
i actually just brought Little Kings Story last night from walmart and im loving it so far and im not sure if Xenoblade is my type of rpg i usually stick with turned based RPG's but i have
madworld
SMG
SSBB
Mkwii
Excitebots Trick racing
Klonoa
MP3
Conduit
NSMBW
Sonic (all including tennis and racing)
AC:CF
and Order up

Ludicoloishome

Gamesake

@hoennishome Should have gotten Pikmin 2--it's way better than Little King's Story. Also Donkey Kong Country Returns is still $30 new right now, $20 for Punch out. Also look for Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Skyward Sword, Resident Evil 4, Trama Team, those Kirby games, and the original No More Heroes (and only the original).

...in my pants.

Ludicoloishome

well since im getting Trauma center if i like it then i wanna get trauma team
i don't know why i just never was a fan of Pikmin
the kirby games? i don't want epic yarn since you can't die it just puts me off :/
i LOVE marvel vs capcom 3 i actually am going to evo this upcoming year for it
il be sure to check out RE4, Donkey kong country and Punch out

Ludicoloishome

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic