Forums

Topic: Zen Pinball 2

Posts 201 to 220 of 226

GamerJunkie

I got all the marvel tables for $1.25 each during the sale. Best pinball game Ive owned.

GamerJunkie

samthewise

I cannot connect to the server of zenpinball 2 to check the world rankings and to compete in tournaments , anybody else got the same problem ? And does anyone know if this will be fixed ?

samthewise

Whopper744

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Are the Star Wars tables ever going to come to the Wii U version??

I wish they would be I have my doubts.
The few marvel tables I have are a blast though.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Mk_II

Yes, but right now Zen is focusiing on fixing issues with the existing tables and leaderboard. As they should!

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Spoony_Tech

samthewise wrote:

I cannot connect to the server of zenpinball 2 to check the world rankings and to compete in tournaments , anybody else got the same problem ? And does anyone know if this will be fixed ?

They submitted a fix and its awaiting approvel from Nintendo.

@Joshers They have been working on that fix and had to put aside the Star Wars tables for now. Truth be told though if it doesn't sell well zen that is on the Wii U I don't see them in a hurry up mode to release it tbh.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CliffordB

Been about three weeks now since the online leaderboards stopped working for Zen Pinball 2, a Pinball game without working leaderboards is a waste of space IMO and because of this I've not touched the game since the problems and won't be until it's finally fixed.

Very disappointed how un-interested Zen studios seem to be with this game on the Wii U, I only have four tables and don't see me buying anymore on the Wii U version unless they come out with some exclusive's.

This game "sadly" runs better on other consoles and seems to have far better support than the Wii U version is getting both in terms of fixing problems & extra tables.

Luckily for me I've had the Star Wars tables on the PS3 version since they come out, and Zen have even recently released a standalone Star Wars Pinball game with new trophies and everything, so if you have a choice your better off with this game on other consoles, sad but true I'm afraid.

CliffordB

Mk_II

Good news: the update is now live here in Europe. If you start the Zen Pinball program, it will automatically download and install. I hope my high scores haven't been bested in the meantime

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Aqueous

@iphys - lol, hope I got your best scores

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Good. No more whinning!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

iphys

Oh, I'm still whining that they "lost" my high scores for 15 tables on Zen Pinball 2, which is just their way of saying they're too incompetent or lazy to upload any high scores that were set while the leaderboards were broken for weeks and weeks and weeks. Then they just tell us they're sorry and it won't happen again, like we're supposed to trust them now and give them more money. Yeah, maybe if I manage to break all those high scores and they haven't goofed up the leaderboards again by then, then maybe I'll take the chance of buying more tables, but as it is, I'm too gutted to even stomach playing the game, so I don't know whether that will ever happen.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Spoony_Tech

I wouldn't be surprised if they piggy back another patch in with this star wars tables!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Lol, immoralized for eternity! They're right though as that seems to be the response to everything Nintendo releated. I even told a gaming group I belong to on Facebook that it's the usual response but at least it was almost instant.

MERG said:

brianvgplayer

I read on the Zen Pinball forums that the Football/Soccer table has been cancelled for WiiU because the license ran out. While it's disappointing, the reason for it is understandable and it's not like we didn't get other tables like Iron and Steel recently.

Edited on by brianvgplayer

brianvgplayer

Spoony_Tech

That looked like on crazy fun table too. I'm not too bothered though but do wish we got it. I also highly doubt we will ever get the Portal table. Antman and Family Guy will most likely come eventually.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.