Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,341 to 5,360 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

And I hope that 5th Pokemon rep can be Blaziken :3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

I don't see why people assume that Zelda can't have five reps. I can think of three characters that could fill the position just fine.

Toon Zelda/Tetra is still possible, as she could play an entirely different style from Zelda, herself. That said, with the Darknut (Item? Stage Hazard? New move for Zelda?) being featured in a pic of the day, that may hurt Toon Zelda's chances.

Toon Ganondorf is still an option, and he's not as bad as he sounds. Assuming they don't literally make him a bridge between Clonondorf and Captain Falcon, he could be an interesting character with slow overall speed, but many quick attacks with high knockback and a lot of recovery frames. His twin blades from WindWaker would make a good addition to the roster, IMO.

Ghirahim is still a common thought brought up. He was only in one game, but he's such a large part of what makes that game unique. His absolute creepiness coupled with some of his apparent power and elegance would also be a nice addition to this roster.

Note, I'm not saying any of these will be added, but that all are possible. Each one has a reason they could be a good add, but each also has a reason that may be used as exclusion evidence. They'd all be unique additions, but Tetra was apparently considered for Brawl (one of the forbidden seven), and if there's some reason she didn't work, why should we assume that she would, this time? Toon Ganondorf could potentially be ANOTHER clone, and he's hardly the most prominent part of WindWaker. His popularity would have to be off the charts among the devs working on this game for him to make it in, but who says it's not? Ghirahim would be cool, but he's only been in one game, same as Toon Ganondorf. On top of that, it's even one of the least favorite 3D Zelda games ever.

I'm simply stating that there's no reason to think that Zelda can't have five reps or doesn't deserve them.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

@UGXwolf I would want Ghirahim of that three, mostly because he's a different character.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

2Sang

@ugxwolf
Why not Vaati? I'd rather have Vaati as he's very unique and next to ganondorf is the biggest villain in the series

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Dupree520

What about classic Ganon, from a link to the past or the super mario bros cartoon?

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

Dupree520

Personally, I think they should have Captain N the Game Master as the lead character for story mode. It just makes sense, and it what the characters all about. A hero being thrown into a mixture of different video games. Its perfect.

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

SheldonRandoms

Makes you wish that there was a Super Smash Bros. Pinball game, with those bumpers XD

SheldonRandoms

DestinyMan wrote:

I've always liked the bumper. It obviously looks better than ever. I'm liking that the generic items apparently all have the Smash Bros. logo on them.

They gotta make it more smashing somehow, and that's how they are going to do it!

19Robb92

I'm going to have a lot of fun taking snapshots in this game. Everything looks so good

HD really makes a huge difference for games like these that contain loads of assets. They're doing a great job. I'd probably get tired of working on the game if I was told to design a "bumper" item personally, that sound really boring They seem to be a very dedicated bunch!

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

UGXwolf

Nah, looks like they had some fun with that bumper. That said, is it just me, or does Sakurai seem to be poking fun at the deconfirming thing with that Flipper joke?

Also, did I miss Snake being deconfirmed? Why do you think he's retired, @Neko_Chan ?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MegaStoneSmash91

Awesome, another item. The bumper now looks like it belongs in a pinball game more than ever. It fits in well with the bright and colorful style of these games. And like previously revealed items, it has some nice details.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Pit-Stain

Details are looking good. They're really noticeable.

Pit-Stain

cookiex

Neko_Chan wrote:

Simon Belmont needs to be in it. Since Snake's retired from Smash Bros games, why not Belmont?

How do you know for sure?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Snagrio

There are other characters that would fit so much better as Konami's rep then Snake, like Simon Belmont for example. That and we'd get the whole Captain N crew back together. Mother Brain is even here now as an AT.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DreamyViridi

Brawl's bumper was a nice call back to N64's, but I really like the Smash 4 design. Dunno why, the colours just seem to fit together. I don't care for Melee's Flipper, it kinda sucked in usage anyway.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic