Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,121 to 21,140 of 27,917

TeeJay

I've always said Rayman was a perfect fit for Smash other than the company he's from.

That being said the fact that he is Ubisoft is a HUGE strike against him, that and the fact that they're busy making Mewtwo at the moment (not that they can't develop two characters at once, but I imagine Sakurai is keen to get this game over with already) makes me inclined to believe this is fake

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

veeflames

Rayman?!
I'm speechless. It would be nice to see some gameplay screenshots or something.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Blast

Rayman as DLC?! What?!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

Moveset speculation! Who cares if it's fake cause speculation is fun

Neutral A: Punch Punch kick combo
Side Tilt: kick
Up Tilt: Upward Punch kind of like Mario's
Down Tilt: Low kick
Running A: Spinning with his hands out like he does in Origins
Neutral B: Shooting those little orbs he shoots in Rayman 2. Can charge it up and walk while charging but can't save the charge
Up B: Helicopter Hair. Slow ascent much like DHD's but can cancel at any time. Does minor damage from above. Low priority
Side B: Dive
Down B: ??????

Some more!

Charge down A: Does the splits like Fox
Charged forward A: Winds up his fist like in the original Rayman, short range

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

veeflames

TeeJay wrote:

Moveset speculation! Who cares if it's fake cause speculation is fun

Neutral A: Punch Punch kick combo
Side Tilt: kick
Up Tilt: Upward Punch kind of like Mario's
Down Tilt: Low kick
Running A: Spinning with his hands out like he does in Origins
Neutral B: Shooting those little orbs he shoots in Rayman 2. Can charge it up and walk while charging but can't save the charge
Up B: Helicopter Hair. Slow ascent much like DHD's but can cancel at any time. Does minor damage from above. Low priority
Side B: Dive
Down B: ??????

Some more!

Charge down A: Does the splits like Fox
Charged forward A: Winds up his fist like in the original Rayman, short range

Well, you have a lot more to speculate, such as his Final Smash, stages he'll contribute, music to those stages, his win animation, taunts, weaknesses and strengths....
But I agree, speculating is fun!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

CapeSmash wrote:

More evidence supporting the leak: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2vwxza/some_of_my_...

Now I'm leaning towards this being real.

To be fair, the games have been out for quite some time. People no longer have to guess at how to design a lot of things when making fakes.

I really want this to be real, though...

Edited on by TeeJay

miiandmario

TeeJay wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

More evidence supporting the leak: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2vwxza/some_of_my_...

To be fair, the games have been out for quite some time. People no longer have to guess at how to design a lot of things when making fakes.

Yeah I think it would be great if it was real. If it is real the question is when and what will the cost be or will they release it free.

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

TeeJay

miiandmario wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Yeah I think it would be great if it was real. If it is real the question is when and what will the cost be or will they release it free.

Making even one character is a LOT of work. I would totally understand if they charged a small fee for Rayman.

CapeSmash

Untitled

Another pic popped up. Hmm...

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Captain_Toad

A bad looking picture of mewtwo and Rayman. Not buying it.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TeeJay

Very very convincing. Stop giving me hope...!

@Captain_Toad Did you see the reddit link CapeSmash posted?

Those pictures come up and are analyzed

Edited on by TeeJay

miiandmario

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Is it just me or does rayman look like he's not taking up as much of the sqaure as the other characters.
EDIT: Just looked at the reddit post..... the guy has some great points

Edited on by miiandmario

CapeSmash

Captain_Toad wrote:

A bad looking picture of mewtwo and Rayman. Not buying it.

I'm assuming you didn't see the Wii U pics. Go look at them, please.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

miiandmario wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Is it just me or does rayman look like he's not taking up as much of the sqaure as the other characters.

.....Huh? I don't see it

NintendoFan64

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Y'know, if they just stuck with Mewtwo, I might have bought it. The only leaks that I'd find SOMEWHAT credible are the ones that show Mewtwo and ONLY Mewtwo.
EDIT: i did NOT see the Reditt post before posting this. It's starting to look a bit more believable.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

miiandmario

TeeJay wrote:

miiandmario wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

.....Huh? I don't see it

I dont know, its just me. It is very convincing though.

FriedSquid

Rayman? Ugh... hopefully not but he's better than nothing!

I'm not really sure what to think... The Wii U pics sure look real, but someone probably just has a lot of time and skill. The 3DS pics on the other hand, look fake to me. Though that image could've been made by someone else entirely, taking the pictures from the first "leak" and shopping them into a fake 3DS screen.

The one thing I don't like about the 3DS picture is the roster placement; clones staying together, then Shulk, then ROB and Duck Hunt, and then the 3rd parties? Seems strange to me.

Hey, as long as DLC exists, just how long will it be until we stop seeing this fake "leaks"?

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TeeJay

Squid wrote:

Rayman? Ugh... hopefully not but he's better than nothing!

I'm not really sure what to think... The Wii U pics sure look real, but someone probably just has a lot of time and skill. The 3DS pics on the other hand, look fake to me. Though that image could've been made by someone else entirely, taking the pictures from the first "leak" and shopping them into a fake 3DS screen.

The one thing I don't like about the 3DS picture is the roster placement; clones staying together, then Shulk, then ROB and Duck Hunt, and then the 3rd parties? Seems strange to me.

Hey, as long as DLC exists, just how long will it be until we stop seeing this fake "leaks"?

Probably until the next game is announced

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic