Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 27,917

K964

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

Imagine the Kirby Hats!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

Orngeblu

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

I can just imagine a cross-over of PS All-stars and Smash. LOL.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

e-love

/me quotes the picture a 4th time just for fun

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FireMario887

@CrimsonFire: Haha, great picture! Where's Drake, though? The Nintendo guys are just crazy! LOL, good post.

FireMario887

GottzGaming

Okay, I have a TON to say about SSB. First off I’m going to start with the characters, unfortunately not all the characters from brawl will make it to the upcoming game . But they make up for this by adding an new variety of characters the characters already announced are Wii Fit Trainer, Villager from Animal Crossing New Leaf, and drum roll Megaman. These characters were announced at E3 2013, and there trailers were amazing. I'm not sure if the Wii fit trainer and the villager will really fit into the game considering their not from fighting games and remember SSB started out on the N64 as an arcade fighting game. So i can see why this could mess up the character balance, but this adds a variety to the game. Though I do wish to see a lot more characters, there were rumors about having Little Mac from Punch-out and Shadow from the Sonic Franchise but i never saw those at E3 but I do expect a few more playable characters here are some i would love to be in the game, besides little mac and shadow. Prince fluff from Kirby's Epic Yarn, (but in yarn form) Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening, Cloud from Final Fantasy, Pacman, Waluigi, Knuckles and maybe Tails from the Sonic franchise, Dixie Kong, Funky Kong, Diasy, Samurai Goroh from F-zero, Bowser jr. and Dry Bowser. Yes I know these are a lot of characters but I can dream. I tried to pick older characters from more retro-like games like Pacman and Samurai Goroh. Having classical characters will bring back nostalgia I mean come on every Nintendo fan loves the nostalgic feeling they get when they play modern games like this unlike xbox guys they'll will never feel nostalgia when they play. Anyways back to the subject.
Since the Wii U is pretty much banking on this game to get them the popularity they need get back in the competition with Sony and Microsoft. Also I really hope they get rid snake from Metal Gear Solid he's just so cheap and easy to use.

Next onto the SSE (subspace emissary or story mode) The mode on Brawl was great it was long complex and had lots of twists to the plot. I hope they make the SSE with more cut scenes i mean everyone loves awesome cut scenes. Besides that there isn't a whole lot I would want to changes.
Next is the online gameplay hopefully they will integrate the MiiVerse and have the game connected to the hand held version seeing that they can't play online together. Which i really am disappointed about. But what i really want is to have a system like the the call of duty system where you vote for stages and find players all around the world and can talk to them using the gamepad. I'm also hoping that the game runs much smoother there was lots of lag on brawl i hope they get that fixed so ya thats what i have to say

GottzGaming

supered91

here are my hopes for online:
team matches
tournaments
team tournaments

supered91

Chrono_Cross

WingedFish wrote:

B****** please, I'd trump you all with my Olimar and his ever replenishable Pikmin squad. >:3

I really hope Olimar isn't cut. I love that pikman.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Undead_terror

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

B****** please, I'd trump you all with my Olimar and his ever replenishable Pikmin squad. >:3

Let's also hope that if he is included or the new strangers that he would be able to use the new pikmin and maybe the bulborb pikmin

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Great idea, lol. Let's hope Nintendo actually updates his arsenal.

Oh, and I love that Nintendo stuck with the TP version of Link.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Snagrio

undead_terror wrote:

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Let's also hope that if he is included or the new strangers that he would be able to use the new pikmin and maybe the bulborb pikmin

My predictions are:

(A Olimar will return and remain the only Pikmin representative, along with the new Rock and Winged types.

(B Olimar will be replaced by one of the new three Captains (Alph being most likely) with him using all types.

(C Both Olimar and Alph appear with Olimar having the original three Pikmin (or five if there are more then two new species in Pikmin 3) and Alph using the new ones.

Also, welcome to NintendoLife @blackavatar123! Hope you have a good time here!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Seighart

DLC would win. SO they could work on characters that will not fit their timeline.

“This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.”

3DS Friend Code: 5386-7346-9477

GottzGaming

@WingedFish thanks for the welcome i've actually been on this site for a while just never got around to making an account xD

GottzGaming

CowLaunch

blackavatar123 wrote:

I'm not sure if the Wii fit trainer and the villager will really fit into the game considering their not from fighting games and remember SSB started out on the N64 as an arcade fighting game.

What? None of the original roster were from fighting games.

I still play the original, and I don't get why people say it's dated badly. I love the fun and expanded roster of Brawl, but the N64 version is a gloriously pure experience, as you say, arcade fighting.

CowLaunch

BandG

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

Great idea, lol. Let's hope Nintendo actually updates his arsenal.

Oh, and I love that Nintendo stuck with the TP version of Link.

Actually I have a theory on that.. Remember how it was announced that each character will have individual, unlockable costumes? Well I don't think TP Link will be the only version playable. It just wouldn't make sense since it was practically two console games ago. You will probably be able to unlock Skyward Sword Link, and The new Link. ( Anouma said this game will have an art style unlike anything yet.)

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

CowLaunch

BandG wrote:

Actually I have a theory on that.. Remember how it was announced that each character will have individual, unlockable costumes?

I didn't know that, that'ts great.

CowLaunch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic