Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 14,636

DoctorOverbuild

@ninjafox , @Polyaness I asked game and they said to keep an eye out for emails tomorrow

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

DoctorOverbuild

Polyaness wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

@ninjafox , @Polyaness I asked game and they said to keep an eye out for emails tomorrow

Sweet!

I know! The hype is real!

Edited on by DoctorOverbuild

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

ninjafox

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Polyaness wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Sweet!

Thanks for finding out I will keep my eye on my order tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my first Amiibo's as am not into Smash Bros and Mario party so these will be my first ones 😊

ninjafox

DoctorOverbuild

ninjafox wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Polyaness wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Sweet!

Thanks for finding out I will keep my eye on my order tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my first Amiibo's as am not into Smash Bros and Mario party so these will be my first ones 😊

Yep these amiibo seem to have the most interesting use out of any of the amiibo so far!

cookiex

So I heard the single-player campaign is about six hours long. Seems standard for a multiplayer-focused shooter.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

LaserdiscGal

@cookiex

Don't forget the Amiibo levels as well.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

DoctorOverbuild

cookiex wrote:

So I heard the single-player campaign is about six hours long. Seems standard for a multiplayer-focused shooter.

Yep and there's also hidden items in the campaign levels if you want to fully beat the game I'm getting it for both online and single player!

jariw

cookiex wrote:

Yes, 5-7 hours seems to be what most pre-release players say, plus some extra time for all Sunken Scrolls. (The single-player is mainly a platformer to its structure.)

jariw

kkslider5552000

I think a few years ago I probably would've hoped for at least a bit more out of single player, but considering a lot of shooters nowadays aren't even trying to have any single player campaign, I'll take what I can get.

Still more worthwhile single player content than most Mario Karts at least :V

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jariw

The online servers are apparently now up, so those of you with early copies could be able to find matches among early adopters during the day.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Blast

OneBagTravel wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Glad I got to try it out over the weekend. Consider me not impressed.

Consider me not shocked. You tend to gripe about everything lol

@Ryno Ryno is actually one of the really cool people on this site.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I think a few years ago I probably would've hoped for at least a bit more out of single player, but considering a lot of shooters nowadays aren't even trying to have any single player campaign, I'll take what I can get.

Yeah. Agreed. But I still wish the campaign was longer... Like 30 hours.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

jariw

Blast wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Yeah. Agreed. But I still wish the campaign was longer... Like 30 hours.

Considering the unlocks for for Single Player completion, it seems like the main campaign has a balanced length. But I would probably don't mind another separate campaign (haven't played anything yet, though).

jariw

Inkling

jariw wrote:

The online servers are apparently now up, so those of you with early copies could be able to find matches among early adopters during the day.

My copy should be arriving today, so that's good news.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Aaron0507

jariw wrote:

Aaron0507 wrote:

Yes, I know it's not a 'shooter' but anyone who has played both PIKMIN 3 and the global test fire will know that they are extremely (and strangely) similar mechanically (especially using the little fully auto paint gun). Both are 3rd party views and the wiimote on PIKMIN 3 would likely be nearly identical in usage to a wiimote compatible splatoon. If you have played both and still disagree, then you are being intellectually dishonest/willfully ignorant.

I've played both (150 hours+ in Pikmin 3, but only the first Testfire in Splatoon) and I still couldn't disagree more. It's fun that you label everyone who disagree with you. If you want a discussion on the matter, please feel free to grow up.

You are dead wrong and we both know it. Part of growing up is being able to conceid a point without feeling like you 'lost'. Which you are obviously incapable of. Feel free to refrain from ad hominems unless, of course, you simply don't have a strong enough argument. In which case, FIRE AWAY!

Aaron0507

jariw

Aaron0507 wrote:

jariw wrote:

Aaron0507 wrote:

Yes, I know it's not a 'shooter' but anyone who has played both PIKMIN 3 and the global test fire will know that they are extremely (and strangely) similar mechanically (especially using the little fully auto paint gun). Both are 3rd party views and the wiimote on PIKMIN 3 would likely be nearly identical in usage to a wiimote compatible splatoon. If you have played both and still disagree, then you are being intellectually dishonest/willfully ignorant.

I've played both (150 hours+ in Pikmin 3, but only the first Testfire in Splatoon) and I still couldn't disagree more. It's fun that you label everyone who disagree with you. If you want a discussion on the matter, please feel free to grow up.

You are dead wrong and we both know it. Part of growing up is being able to conceid a point without feeling like you 'lost'. Which you are obviously incapable of. Feel free to refrain from ad hominems unless, of course, you simply don't have a strong enough argument. In which case, FIRE AWAY!

I was correct in the assumption that you need to grow up.

jariw

erv

jariw wrote:

You're a kid now! You're a squid now! You're a kid you're a squid you're a kid now!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

jariw

erv wrote:

jariw wrote:

You're a kid now! You're a squid now! You're a kid you're a squid you're a kid now!

I'm a kid now. On Friday, I'm a squid.

jariw

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic