Forums

Topic: Predict what's going to be revealed at the Spike awards.

Posts 161 to 180 of 309

Nintendo6400

I hope it's more then on game. The thing is 3 hours. Nintendo should have like 30 mins of stage time.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Gso

I vote for Reggie being shown as a Smash Bros. character.

Gso

Nintendo Network ID: gisotelog

shingi_70

GotWiiD wrote:

but new IP would be really cool if it was aimed at a more mature audiance, we know we will get our mario, zelda, donkey kong games etc, right now nintendo has to prove they can deliever the other stuff, by doing so could bring more third party support, thats how you sell systems.

nintendo needs more of their own first party games to be more then just mario/zelda/donkey kong, they are great games dont get me wrong.

X
Bayonetta 2
Fire Emblem X Megaten

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Socar

F-Zero? Starfox? Metroid? The new IP that Nintendo teased earlier? Its really exciting for me atleast!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

citizenerased

Trailer for an existing game.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

Blast

@skywake THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Chomposaur

Its going to be a game that can entice the hardcore market

people watching the Spike VGX who dont own a Wii U will want to see hardcore games such as Zelda, Smash bros or Bayonetta to make them buy the system

no way in hell are they going to show a kiddie game like yoshis yarn or kirby in a room full of 20-30 year olds ..

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

GuSolarFlare

JogurtTheYogurt wrote:

Its going to be a game that can entice the hardcore market

people watching the Spike VGX who dont own a Wii U will want to see hardcore games such as Zelda, Smash bros or Bayonetta to make them buy the system

no way in hell are they going to show a kiddie game like yoshis yarn or kirby in a room full of 20-30 year olds ..

sorry but I'm sure most Kirby fans are already adults (like me)
but yeah they won't show Kirby.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Snagrio

Only roughly 24 hours till we finally find out.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Rezalack

Yet Geoff Keighly said it would be a World Premiere. I guess it will be the World Premiere of a new character to a previously announced game. Now I'm just expecting same lame Mii characters with a Reggie head option in SSB and Cranky Kong. Maybe they consider Zelda U to be announced, but that's probably denial talking. I'll hold out hope that it's something great though.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

LzWinky

He actually said he had no idea what it was. He never said anything about a "world premiere"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CerealKiller528

Wii U game? :/

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Snagrio

Wait, given all the subtle (and in today's case not so subtle) hints to Majora's Mask over the past few months, could it be an HD remake of Majora's Mask? It would be a stretch, but the coincidence with today's SSB4 screenshot seems to lend itself to such a possibility.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Rezalack

The only reason I posted that was because you said he didn't say anything about a World Premiere, when he did. I have no idea what he has said after that so I'll take your word for it. It's all been extremely vague anyway. It's just getting blown out of proportion just like every other "upcoming" Nintendo announcement. As always I'm just hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

WingedSnagret wrote:

Wait, given all the subtle (and in today's case not so subtle) hints to Majora's Mask over the past few months, could it be an HD remake of Majora's Mask? It would be a stretch, but the coincidence with today's SSB4 screenshot seems to lend itself to such a possibility.

I said something about this earlier today, but I'm starting to think that the Wii U Zelda title will be a sequel or some other kind of tie into Majora's Mask.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

RR529

So, what time will this be on? I probably won't be able to see it anyways, but according to my cable's info, Spike's lineup for tomorrow evening consists of a boatload of Cops episodes, followed by The Day After Tomorrow, and finally Kick-A## going into the late night.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

2Sang

FutureAlphaMale wrote:

Chinese checkers DLC for Wii-U Party

Lol that's good. Sad thing is I could see that as a possibility.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.