Forums

Topic: Mario Party 10 - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 398

Yoshi

Dipper723 wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Not impressed at all, coming significantly closer to if I buy then it will be for the Club Nintendo code rather than the actual game.

Products released after January 20th aren't eligible for Club Nintendo.

Not if you live in Europe.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Flopsy86

Yeah in Europe, MP10 just falls inside the window for Club Nintendo. All games up until end of March should still come with Club Nintendo codes in Europe.

I've seen the Bowser minigames before in the video above, JWittz did a video on youtube last year featuring these games when he was at a demonstration for MP10 at some Gaming event last year.
It would be interesting if you could use more than one amiibo aswell, that would be good for me who will have 5 compatible amiibos.
Did anyone notice in the video aswell that about 10 mins in, there is an event which changes part of the Bowser board into DK's amiibo board and that is without the DK amiibo being used?
Makes me think that if more than one amiibo can be used then maybe it will be 50/50 between 2 amiibo boards, ie. half one and half another, i think it will be a missed opportunity if this is false.

Flopsy86

Nintendo Network ID: Flopsy86

KB90

I can only pre order this game with Mario amibbo should I buy it or should I wait for Browser?

KB90

Flopsy86

KB90 wrote:

I can only pre order this game with Mario amibbo should I buy it or should I wait for Browser?

You can use the Smash Bros wave amiibos with Mario Party 10 also provided they are characters in the game (except Wario), I just picked up Wave 1 DK and Peach and they should be compatible. The Smash Bros Bowser amiibo should also be compatible, that's if you'd rather not wait of course.

It is sad that Mario amiibos are the only amiibos that come bundled with games, it happened with Smash Bros and now it's Mario again with Mario Party 10, it should have been Bowser in my opinion as he seems to be the star of the show!

Flopsy86

NinjaWaddleDee

I still don't know if I want this game yet. If they would have added smash bros. amiibo support that actually let's you play as other characters that aren't Mario (Codename STEAM style) , then that would be awesome!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Inkling

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I still don't know if I want this game yet. If they would have added smash bros. amiibo support that actually let's you play as other characters that aren't Mario (Codename STEAM style) , then that would be awesome!

Yeah, I'd love to play as Link in amiibo party

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NinjaWaddleDee

Inkling wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Yeah, I'd love to play as Link in amiibo party

They literally could just give support for Link, Samus, and Kirby, and I would buy this game in an instant. (I chose those three because they seem to be the best stocked non-Pokémon or Mario amiibo.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

MegaMari0

My girlfriend has pre-ordered this game and has nearly paid it off in full. I'm playing for the bowser bit. I like being the villian in these types of games. If it allows me to be a doosh(I know....) to my family and friends in-game then I'm all for it.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Flopsy86

Game has slashed the price of the Mario amiibo bundle for the second time today.

I've had the game preordered for over a month now and they emailed me shortly after I preordered last month to say that the price went down from £39.99 to £37.99.
Just has an email today saying that the price is down again to £34.99 now which is great for a game plus amiibo!

Although over the same time period the Super Mario wave 1 amiibos have gone up from £10.99 to £14.99 typical GAME!(-_-')

Flopsy86

Blast

Hahahaha the kids have no idea what's going on!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Yoshi

That is the creepiest set of photos I've seen in a long while. O_o

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Flopsy86

Thanks again for the videos Nintyman

That first video gives some fresh footage of board play, including a glimpse at the 2nd half of the Bowser Board where it looks like you're climbing a castle wall with those spike hazards pushing you to the other path. Looks similar to Magma Mine because it's a lava level and you're going vertical in the 2nd half of the board.
It looks like we're only going to get those 5 maps aswell which is significantly reduced offering compared to MP9.
Looks like I was wrong about there being no Battle minigames, I definitely heard the word "Battle" after 4 player minigames. There doesn't seem to be any 1 vs 1 minigames though which doesn't really explain that solitude 1 vs 1 game with the colored beads.

I'm guessing that you will only see Bowser minigames in Bowser Party also and you won't see any of the standard minigames, that does diminish the replay value somewhat, because there are signicantly less Bowser minigames as opposed to the standard minigames. Still it's a nice fresh approach and it adds something new to the franchise which hasn't been done before in Mario Party since the 8 player mode in MP7 or the Duel maps in MP3. 8 player and Duel maps only stayed for 1 game so maybe Bowser Party will just be a 1 hit wonder.

Nice to see Toadette again in the 4th video, that surely must seal and sign her as being playable as she is playing 2 of the 4 player games. Still nothing about Spike though!

That japanese Bowser party advert is seriously going to mess with some of the childrens' minds, they are going to think daddy is going to turn into Bowser or something messed up like that.

Flopsy86

KB90

I'm guessing Browser is the best Amibbo to get with this game?

KB90

PokeMario

Does anyone know if you can preorder the bundle from somewhere other than Amazon and Walmart? I've hardly ever bought games from Walmart and I don't want the box to get damaged in the mail from Amazon.
Also, from the look of it the Mario amiibo in the bundle is still in its regular amiibo packaging. Can anyone confirm this or is it just the design of the inside of the box?

PokeMario

Inkling

A similar question to @PokeMario, but does the amiibo bundle actually come with Mario Party 10's box? When I bought Wii Party U's Wii Remote bundle, there was no disk case, the disk was just stuffed in the box on its own.

PokeMario

@Inkling Did you buy Wii Party U used? I bought it new and the game case was included.

PokeMario

Inkling

PokeMario wrote:

@Inkling Did you buy Wii Party U used? I bought it new and the game case was included.

I bought mine new, with the Wii Remote. Like this bundle here:
Untitled
For some reason, the Wii Party U game case just didn't come with it, so I had to get an old CD case to hold the disk

PokeMario

Maybe the store you bought it from took the case out to use for display depending on where you got it from? Otherwise my only explanation would be it was a manufacturing error.

PokeMario

Yoshi

My copy came with the case. It was literally the disc with no protection whatsoever? I would've took it back in a heartbeat.

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.