Forums

Topic: if you could chose any mario bros games from 1985 too 2020 whitch one would you chose

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

rocketgamer

my take would be Mario bros 3 on Entertament system and super Nintendo

rocketgamer

rocketgamer

what about you guys?

rocketgamer

porto

Interesting question. Really, if I were to survive on one Mario game for eternity it’d have to be something long. Odyssey, Sunshine, or Mario 3.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

rocketgamer

you know i havnt gotten to play odyssey yet i hear its realy good

rocketgamer

rocketgamer

but yeah smb3 is one of my faves

rocketgamer

I-U

Super Mario 64 DS. The 150 Power Stars with four playable characters offers a solid amount of gameplay and plenty of variety. The game's levels generally have an open design to them, so I can choose how I would like to complete the game. If I do ever get a little tired of the main game, there is the Rec Room mini-game collection that I can enjoy and sink hours into as well. Mario's Slides, Sort or 'Splode, Wanted!, Picture Poker, Mario Slot, Pair-a-Gone and On, Mushroom Roulette, Bob-omb Squad and Lakitu Launch would be my go to mini-games.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

WoomyNNYes

rocketgamer wrote:

you know i havnt gotten to play odyssey yet i hear its realy good

@rocketgamer Are you being honest, or being silly? Either answer is ok. When Odyssey came out, I thought, "ehh, I really am not in the mood for 3d mario". The cappy hat looks kinda dumb, and there's a realistic T-Rex, whaattt? But I got it because the reviews and my friend's comments were so positive. By the second world in Odyssey, it became new new favorite 3d Mario game, and it was pure joy to play. I thought it was Amazing. So, that's my pick.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

AwesomEli

Super Mario 3D All Stars. It´s literally three games in one. I love it and it takes a long time to beat.

We need a Mario + Rabbids sequel! And an Odyssey one too!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1361-3419-3423

Ninfan

i would choose super mario land on gameyboy, it was brilliant, the first time i played it over 20 years ago it took age's to finish it as i did not know my way around the levels, if i play it today i would be finished very fast. but still a brilliant game.

Ninfan

Snatcher

Mario galaxy 2.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Shulkahuna

Super Mario 3D World.
So glad it's coming to Switch next year!

I'm really feeling it!

AwesomEli

@Shulkahuna I´m glad that it´s coming to the Switch too, because I never got to play it. I was dying for Mario Maker and was on the brink of buying a Wii U until Maker 2 got announced. And now that 3D World is coming, for me it´s a dream come true!

We need a Mario + Rabbids sequel! And an Odyssey one too!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1361-3419-3423

Tendo64

This is a tough question and maybe a bit of recency bias from me, but I'd say Odyssey.

The game to me is just perfect and captivated me on a level that very few games have ever done so.

When it was released I played the absolute hell out of it to obsessive heights.

I'd take my Switch to work and play it all day long in my office with the door shut. Then when I'd knock off, I'd come straight home and play it for hours on end more, and so the cycle went.

Sometimes I wish I could experience the game for the first time all over again.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-6692-0199

fighting_game_player

Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Game Boy Advance. I'd choose that game in a heartbeat.

"as I roll along I begin to find.. things aren't always just what they seem.."

Twitter:

1UP_MARIO

Super duper Mario 64

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

MarioVillager92

This is really hard...I'd be happy with either of the following: Super Mario World, All-Stars, Galaxy 1/2, 3D World, or Odyssey. They're all my favorite Mario platformers.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Cotillion

If compilations are fair game then Super Mario All*Stars w/Super Mario World edition.

Cotillion

ophone

Mario 35, if it was still around.
Don't get me wrong, I like the traditional 2D and 3D Mario platformers but they lack competition with other players.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic