Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,521

CanisWolfred

MetalMario wrote:

I should start The Force Unleashed soon.

Just make sure you got your return slip handy, you're gonna need it. j/k

Nah, just be prepared to deel with some rather frequent targeting annoyances.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MetalMario

Mickeymac wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Just make sure you got your return slip handy, you're gonna need it. j/k

Nah, just be prepared to deel with some rather frequent targeting annoyances.

I've had it for a while, lol.

I was just going to go on the Normal setting. The thing above Apprentice.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

RandomWiiPlayer

MetalMario wrote:

Sell it, get the Wii version. I've owned both, the Wii version is much better.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

eripmav

I started playing Alan Wake a few days back. HIghly recommended guys, absolutely beautiful in terms of storyline, graphics and play. Facial animation's a bit annoying but they are sorting it out apparently.

eripmav

MetalMario

I've been getting alot of Halo 3 Achievements lately.

Invasion was added to the Halo: Reach Beta today I think.

MetalMario

CanisWolfred

You know what? I'll just ask it for the helluvit:

What would you say are the Xbox 360's must-have games? I'm thinking of expanding my collection.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

eripmav

Well I've just finished Alan Wake and I have to say that IS a must have title. It's left me blown away, hankering for more yet sulking because I've finished it. It has some of the best graphics, lighting-fogging-volumatic smoke effects I've ever seen, amazingly rich storyline and it's bloody well acted. I'll be putting together a review tomorrow and I'll be gushing all over it. A good 9/10 from me.
Oh and the OST is fantastic too. I also thought it a sheer stroke of genius what happens when you start each chapter. I don't want to go on too much or I'll give it all away.
My only qualm? Well on occasion the controls felt a bit clumsy and the combat's a bit dumbed down. Other than that, lovely jubbly.

eripmav

MetalMario

Mickeymac: Halo 3, Gears, ODST, Reach, some others. (Those are my favorites anyway.)

And on a side-note: Does anyone have the XBLA game Bust-A-Move Live? It could also be called Puzzle-Bobble Live. I can't get the player match achievements.

MetalMario

Dezner

MetalMario wrote:

Want to help each other out sometime?

wink wink

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

MetalMario wrote:

Mickeymac: Halo 3, Gears, ODST, Reach, some others. (Those are my favorites anyway.)

And on a side-note: Does anyone have the XBLA game Bust-A-Move Live? It could also be called Puzzle-Bobble Live. I can't get the player match achievements.

Those are among the few I actually have, and I don't play them anymore.<_<

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MetalMario

Dezner wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Want to help each other out sometime?

wink wink

Perhaps.

MetalMario

cheetahman91

Got Lost Planet today. From what I've played of Campaign so far, it's not nearly as bad as reviewers make it out to be. Heck, I think it's better than the first ones.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

LordJumpMad

I was having a Bast with Halo Reach, too Bad the Beta will end soon.
And why do i run into so many Poeple online who still can't play Halo.
A Rocket Lancher is not the Best thing to try to save your team Mate with....... _
anyway
How do you Become an Elite, with out having to play inavsion. I have seen other people as Elite in Slayer.
And you run into many clueless People on Inavsion.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ravage

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption, as soon as I get my hands on a couple reviews, its a buy for me.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Slapshot

Red Dead Redemption gained a 9.75/10 in Game Informer on both systems. PS3 did get 2 exclude multiplayer skins, but who cares lol. Game is looking flipping awesome and worth every bit of the hype.

....MW2 Stimulus Package 2 is releasing in June for 360 with the same exclusive timeline as the first. I'm really enjoying the first package myself, but not ready for another yet so I'm actually kinda glad for the release delay lol.

Any of you guys play Joe Danger? It's headed to PSN and looks like it will be worth buying.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

OldBoy

Oh yes.Red Dead Redemption is my next purchase,definitely I've been waiting for a good cowboy game for ages and while GUN was pretty good I think RDR is gonna be 10 times better.The fact that its made by Rockstar is just the icing on the cake.I think I may trade in MH Tri for it. I just haven't got the time or patience for that game. RDR is more my thing. Can't wait

What's this bit for again?

Ravage

I'm definitely buying it, probably going to get it Friday or Saturday.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

CanisWolfred

I'd be interested in Red Dead Redemption, but I don't really like open world games, unless it's super over-the-top like Crack Down or Just Cause 2. Plus, I'm apparently one of the few that never had fantasies of being a cowboy in the Wild West. Well, actually, I did have fantasies, but Timesplitters 2 and Red Steel 2 already fulfilled them all, so...yeah...nothing really there for me.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.